Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ArcheAge: Closed Beta 4 Patch Notes

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

ArcheAge Source has translated the patch notes for the Korean closed beta #4 that has just kicked off. Most notably, new ships have been added and a new donkey mount is now available for players among many other things.

Beware the rough (but informative) translation courtesy of Google Translate at ArcheAgeSource.com.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• kantseemekantseeme Member Posts: 709

AWESOME!! any new info that comes out about this game is welcome. keep it coming

• xDayxxDayx Member Posts: 712

"I remember some of the alcohol: 'Space yidongseo' where you need to use more memory."

This part is epic!

• SkillCosbySkillCosby Member Posts: 684

"- Before sundown: Homes and sex-related construction to reduce the amount of time."

I don't know whay that means, but I'm a fan!

• NakedFuryNakedFury Member UncommonPosts: 411

Wow they need a better translator for the patch notes. This ones made me laugh too much. Patch notes comedy.

• MMOtoGOMMOtoGO Member Posts: 630

Originally posted by Flex1

Wow they need a better translator for the patch notes. This ones made me laugh too much. Patch notes comedy.

You need to understand that the 'they' you're referring to are helpful people that are shedding light on whats happening in the East - not the developer.  Google translate has never been perfect.

There are times I actually hope they never release ArcheAge in the West because I don't think we really deserve it.

• Deathstrike2Deathstrike2 Member UncommonPosts: 1,777

Originally posted by MMOtoGO

There are times I actually hope they never release ArcheAge in the West because I don't think we really deserve it.

Speak for yourself.  I just checked, and we definitely deserve it and a bag of chips too!  I can double check it if you like...

• mrw0lfmrw0lf Member Posts: 2,269

That ss is epic

-----
    “The person who is certain, and who claims divine warrant for his certainty, belongs now to the infancy of our species.”

• OsirrusOsirrus Member Posts: 55

3. Has added a speedboat. Students 5 to move quickly and preferred boarding students.

4. The ferry has been added to. Crew for lovers of rustic times the recommended (of course) 2 persons

5. Four have been added to the gigs. Fixed at a specific location is a device that shoots gig.

• MMOtoGOMMOtoGO Member Posts: 630

Originally posted by Deathstrike2

Originally posted by MMOtoGO

Speak for yourself.  I just checked, and we definitely deserve it and a bag of chips too!  I can double check it if you like...

I did speak for myself, hence why I said, "There are times I actually hope..."

• JinxysJinxys Member UncommonPosts: 488

God that screenshot above looks stunning. I'm really liking the sound of this game O_O

I hope when they release it for the west they don't  "Westernize" it too much 

• JonathJCenJonathJCen Member UncommonPosts: 202

"If you wish to fulfill the various challenges can be the master of the Americas!"

Yeah, conquer those Americas! woot!

Sounds like a capitalist manifesto:-P

• DexterMMODexterMMO Member Posts: 484
    Screen shot is talking to me... It's telling me my gtx 570 is not enough and I should get a gtx 590.

Everything I say is my opinion or personal preference. You may or may not find it useful to your cause but regardless I am entitled to it.

• spaceportspaceport Member Posts: 405
    1. That can interact with a number of things have been added.

- Street lighting, lamps, candles, and the player can turn on and off.

- Boxes, tubs, etc. can destroy.

- Wells 'water' kick trees, herbs grow faster in the water can be given.

"Water" is used as a variety of production materials.

http://buffetoblog.files.wordpress.com/2009/10/child-looking-suspicious-by-house-fire.jpg

"Esport with tournaments is for hardcore pvp'rs that want to be competitive. Openworld PVP with ganking and griefing is for casuals that just wants their pvp mixed with pve from time to time."
    otacu

• GaurnGaurn Member Posts: 305

all I can say after reading these patch notes, is "giggity".

• yaminsuxyaminsux Member UncommonPosts: 973

Screenie can be....misleading. I'm keeping my expectation low for this one.

• DazmanJunketDazmanJunket Member Posts: 2

Yep for closed Beta graphically awesome looking, I would give it a go if and when it is released to the west. Man maybe an MMO that will finailly utilise my gaming rig properly!

• spaceportspaceport Member Posts: 405
    CryEngine 3 baby.

"Esport with tournaments is for hardcore pvp'rs that want to be competitive. Openworld PVP with ganking and griefing is for casuals that just wants their pvp mixed with pve from time to time."
    otacu