Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Knightwatch - Republic PvE/PvP/RP

FarohFaroh Member UncommonPosts: 9

Deleted.

Comments

• Vlad_TepesVlad_Tepes Member Posts: 47

Peace is a lie, there is only passion.

Through passion, I gain strength.

Through strength, I gain power.

Through power, I gain victory.

Through victory, my chains are broken.

The Force shall free me.

Ok, on a serious note.....my daughter and I are looking for a guild. I have but one question. Are you all a hardcore, rush to endgame group? A casual group? Or a balance of both? I ask because her and I enjoy the journey, and have found in the past with hardcore guilds we are left behind and treated like second class members. Not that there is anything wrong with the hardcore folks, far from it, if that's your thing. But her and I like to stop once in awhile and smell the burning bodies, umm, I mean flowers, yeah the flowers.

Thanks, and take care.

• FarohFaroh Member UncommonPosts: 9

Deleted.

Deleted.

• bronecarbronecar Member Posts: 685

Oh, you're the recruiting officer of the guild.

Are you US or EU based and what server type will you roll?

Deleted.

• MindTriggerMindTrigger Member Posts: 2,596

Are you guys going to roll RP-PVP?  I'm looking for a Republic guild myself.

A sure sign that you are in an old, dying paradigm/mindset, is when you are scared of new ideas and new technology. Don't feel bad. The world is moving on without you, and you are welcome to yell "Get Off My Lawn!" all you want while it happens. You cannot, however, stop an idea whose time has come.

Deleted.

• SaalVekSaalVek Member Posts: 16

And Faroh promises to get naked. *ALOT*

Solarus  ;)

• KickphatKickphat Member Posts: 189

i got a question about the app. it is asking me for my character name and level and race but i don't know those yet as i haven't gotten in the game yet what should i put.

• KickphatKickphat Member Posts: 189
    I finished the app and loged in amd saw that the guild was up in the shien server but when I go to message the people that send invites out it says that there isn't anyone by that name

Deleted.