Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Star Wars: The Old Republic: Early Access Moves Up! Pre-load Begins Now!

13»

Comments

• WalterWhiteWalterWhite Member UncommonPosts: 411

Originally posted by zephermarkus

wont be playing swtor because of this i thought they would change their minds out letting certain people in at certain times, total shit i pre ordered means i shuld get in when everyone else does not based on when i did it to much special treament now some peoeple will be almost a week behind this screws progression guild so yah are whole guild has canceled and will wait for gw2.

Wow, you must take guild progrssion seriously. Do you all have to log off at the same time so no-one advances further than others and cannot log in till a set time the next day too?

• headphonesheadphones Member Posts: 611

Originally posted by Minn

wont be playing swtor because of this i thought they would change their minds out letting certain people in at certain times, total shit i pre ordered means i shuld get in when everyone else does not based on when i did it to much special treament now some peoeple will be almost a week behind this screws progression guild so yah are whole guild has canceled and will wait for gw2.

Wow, you must take guild progrssion seriously. Do you all have to log off at the same time so no-one advances further than others and cannot log in till a set time the next day too?

i was in a guild like that. they booted me for logging in 10 seconds too early and for using the dance emote.

• MrG8MrG8 Member UncommonPosts: 111

I'm happy if I get one day pre-access so that I've done the first levels when everyone else joins who didnt pre-order, but only because I guess all those level 1-10 areas will be flooded with ppl on the launch day.. and I dont want to stand in line in order to get my turn to kill that quest-npc :) if it will be that bad, probably not..

• OzmodanOzmodan Member EpicPosts: 9,726

Ah the excitement of starting to play a new game.  Funny thing, many of you will be complaining about lack of content in a few months because you rushed right through to end game.

• ElsaboltsElsabolts Member RarePosts: 3,476

Originally posted by Euforin

I'm happy if I get one day pre-access so that I've done the first levels when everyone else joins who didnt pre-order, but only because I guess all those level 1-10 areas will be flooded with ppl on the launch day.. and I dont want to stand in line in order to get my turn to kill that quest-npc :) if it will be that bad, probably not..

Opening day will not be fun and I doubt i will even try to log into the game.

" Life Liberty and the Pursuit of Those Who  Would Threaten It "
                                            MAGA
  • gadunkgadunk Member UncommonPosts: 164

Originally posted by Elsabolts

Opening day will not be fun and I doubt i will even try to log into the game.

Liar, yes you will.

• jeffg316jeffg316 Member Posts: 48

Oh No! We lost a guild who will race through the content, blast through the end game and post that they are leaving for GW2 because they raced through everything.  I guess we can call this an early game rant on quitting SWTOR.

Played: WoW, CoX, SWG, Eve Online, DCUO, Rift

Playing: SW:TOR

• fansedefansede Member UncommonPosts: 960

SWTOR.com is currently unavailable while we perform scheduled maintenance. Please check back again soon!

• donoakdonoak Member UncommonPosts: 37

Just think those people who will start the game the 20th haven't even bought the game yet ;)

• DaddyDarkDaddyDark Member Posts: 138

Originally posted by headphones

i was in a guild like that. they booted me for logging in 10 seconds too early and for using the dance emote.

lol :-) Obviously for the better.  I must admit I was using PvP exploits in the "no exploits" guild back at the DCUO since the guild leader was actually my friend and was using the exploits himself - he have put up the no-exploits rule just for the fun of it. :-)  There is only one reason to put any such rules - for the guild leaders to break them mercelessly. lol :-)

Originally posted by Ozmodan

Ah the excitement of starting to play a new game.  Funny thing, many of you will be complaining about lack of content in a few months because you rushed right through to end game.

Well seriously, I read about people getting to level 50 in the beta..? Ok I can understand if it was for testing end game etc, but I hope they wont rush the game when it lauch for their own sake..

Focus on the journey, not the destination! :P

But of course it must have good end game too, but mostly it will be rading and pvping and if you like me dont like raiding so much you really must focus on the journey! :)

• JorendoJorendo Member UncommonPosts: 275

There is a economic crisis in the world, many wars, hunger and sickness and you are crying cause pre orders get early acces and cancel your pre order cause of that? Also mister kiddo, LEARN TO READ ITS HARD I KNOW BUT ASK YOUR PARENTS TO BUY A BOOK CALLED MY FIRST WORDS AND LEARN TO READ.

1. The early acces only opens 2 days earlyer, not a entier week. So you and your other drama queen guildmembers would at most have only 2 days difference.

2. How is it a problem that not every member is online from the same day on. Are you a guild that demands people to be only every damn day? Everyday for 24/7...cause otherwise you will always have that not everyone is online for the progresion.

3. If its so important for your guild to progres all the same, then why aren't you people gonna wait till everyone has the game hm? Gods you people are stupid. Blaming Bioware for the simple fact that you people don't want to wait with creating the guild until all your members are online. Booohooo.

Goodluck with GW2, i hope for you and your entire guild (oh bioware must be sad that 10 people canceld their pre order after they gave people even a earlyer acces) that GW2 isn''t gonna have early acces otherwise more tears will flow and you people never ever finding a MMORPG to play anymore boooohoooooo. Gods im happy that you and your guild aint gonna play SWToR, if you already start a drama over this i don't even wanna know how much you people cry and shout during the game when you whipe on a boss.

• IllyssiaIllyssia Member UncommonPosts: 1,507

Well seriously, I read about people getting to level 50 in the beta..? Ok I can understand if it was for testing end game etc, but I hope they wont rush the game when it lauch for their own sake..

But of course it must have good end game too, but mostly it will be rading and pvping and if you like me dont like raiding so much you really must focus on the journey! :)

I think if you like the game then you will re-play the other classes for their story arcs, and you will have the end-game. That's a lot of game.

• JorendoJorendo Member UncommonPosts: 275

Originally posted by Illyssia

I think if you like the game then you will re-play the other classes for their story arcs, and you will have the end-game. That's a lot of game.

I would defenly wanna see what the other stories are as well. Im no raider either but that hasn't stopped me from playing WoW till februari 2011 while there wasn't much to do for me after lvl 85. Some pvp (but WoW's pvp players aren't really good at it on my side, always am stuck with the noobs >.<) and thats it. Now i can enjoy playing other classes with different main stories.

Originally posted by Jorendo

Originally posted by Illyssia

I would defenly wanna see what the other stories are as well. Im no raider either but that hasn't stopped me from playing WoW till februari 2011 while there wasn't much to do for me after lvl 85. Some pvp (but WoW's pvp players aren't really good at it on my side, always am stuck with the noobs >.<) and thats it. Now i can enjoy playing other classes with different main stories.

My idea too! Since I'm going to play a Bounty Hunter who starts on a "Independent Planet" I think I would really want to see the story of a Jedi/Sith etc later!

• illutianillutian Member UncommonPosts: 343

I hate all of you that got an email today :P

9/22/2011 is the day I ordered and entered my code...was aiming for the CE, but sadly didn't get the funds allotted before they were 'Sold Out'; so went with next best - Digital Deluxe ;P

Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising everytime we fall.

• OzmodanOzmodan Member EpicPosts: 9,726

This is funny, I bought this game for my niece and already have a pre load notice, but she won't get the game until xmas on the 25th.

• NanfoodleNanfoodle Member LegendaryPosts: 10,617

Man my wife and I had fun playing today. I cant wait to play more. BW really seems to be wanting to keep up gamers pleased =-) Their blog today was really nice to read to.

• Cik_AsalinCik_Asalin Member Posts: 3,033

This is funny, I bought this game for my niece and already have a pre load notice, but she won't get the game until xmas on the 25th.

Pre-load her and get a name and server that you think she'd like :)