Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hottest companion.

ipekaipeka Member Posts: 222

havent play the beta so i dont really sure how this companion things going to be ..

but for the one who does , pls tell me the hottest companion you can get ... and what do we have to do to get him/her

Comments

• zevni78zevni78 Member UncommonPosts: 1,146

Vette, get her out of prison.

• DarkPonyDarkPony Member Posts: 5,566

She's called Khem Val, a stunning blonde and only available to Sith Inquisitors. She will orally please you for a mere 10 credits.

• maskedweaselmaskedweasel Member LegendaryPosts: 12,180

fo'  jus'  fo'teen cred,  I be yo companyon.    

You are a twisted little pony, and I love that.

• udorusudorus Member Posts: 79

Trooper meets a very nice girl lev 20ish

• ExcessionExcession Member RarePosts: 709

Originally posted by DarkPony

She's called Khem Val, a stunning blonde and only available to Sith Inquisitors. She will orally please you for a mere 10 credits.

funniest. post. ever.

A creative person is motivated by the desire to achieve, not the desire to beat others.

• VeldekarVeldekar Member Posts: 220

Mako, hands down. She's cute, sweet, and sexy. (for a pixelated toon, that is)

She is the first companion for Bounty Hunter. You get her around level 7-8.

• ipekaipeka Member Posts: 222

i guess she isnt a 'stunning blonde'  , i even dare to bet that she isnt a 'she'...........dun make me me google it , i just ate .

• dreamsofwardreamsofwar Member Posts: 468

Miko or Vette id say. To any big fans of the original Knights of the Old Republic, the actress who voiced Vette is the same actress who voiced Mission Vao, is Vette Missions descendant? Who knows..

• OcirusskdOcirusskd Member Posts: 212

well if your into it then you can shock vette with her slave collar, and i'm pretty sure she likes it ,but mako is super hot although she is super kind and can cramp your style if your going darkside.

I played a light side Jugg most of the time, but i one point bioware let me kill a sith lord, bang his wife, and gave me the option to force Vette to watch, so i had to take it, -30 affection, she was not pleased. Considering she's a thief, and a former pirate, she got quite judgemental, I regret dumping the shock collar. Still, she's my fav companion, Mako's voice is rather annoying.

I would say plan your force side well if you want to get close to companions early, I can't imagine how many gifts and rude answers you'd need to get to please Vette as a dark sider.

• CazNeergCazNeerg Member Posts: 2,198

What could possibly be better than Mission Vao in a slave collar?  I heard (haven't verified) that you can put social gear you've unlocked on your companions now, so you can even have her in a slave collar wearing Leia's slave outfit.  Yum.

Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
    Through passion, I gain strength.
    Through strength, I gain power.
    Through power, I gain victory.
    Through victory, my chains are broken.
    The Force shall free me.

• MckiedizMckiediz Member Posts: 48

Sith inquisitor's Jedi Companion : Ashara

She's the hottest; hands down!!

• BarCrowBarCrow Member UncommonPosts: 2,195

Khem's a looker alright. What a sexy voice too.

• DrunkWolfDrunkWolf Member RarePosts: 1,701

and here i was trying to decide on playing Inquis or Merc, thank you for helping me choose!!  

• raistlinmraistlinm Member Posts: 673

I'm so jealous right now the only companion I got to see so far was the droid.....

• BarCrowBarCrow Member UncommonPosts: 2,195

Originally posted by raistlinm

I'm so jealous right now the only companion I got to see so far was the droid.....

..but that little droid can go all night long.

• defector1968defector1968 Member UncommonPosts: 469

Mako (BHs), im inlove with her pixels from April LOL

fan of SWG, XCOM, Defiance, Global Agenda, Need For Speed, all Star Wars single player games. And waiting the darn STAR CITIZEN
  • ipekaipeka Member Posts: 222

Originally posted by BarCrow

Khem's a looker alright. What a sexy voice too.

the dark-force is strong on this pony  , the moment i google "Khem Val," i got horrendeos pictures of an undead kinda monster (like RE3) . 

• JoloJolo Member Posts: 167

Mako no doubt. I was disappointed i switched my BH to Sith Inquisitor and got Khem Val after her :D

• Wharg0ulWharg0ul Member Posts: 4,183

I don't want to drop any spoilers...but the companion that a Sith Warrior can get at the end of Act 1 blows them ALL out of the water.

Other than her, I'm a huge Mako fan myself.

• drake201drake201 Member Posts: 75

For me, my sith warriors "converted" apprentice is the best.

• ZierrityZierrity Member UncommonPosts: 242

Originally posted by Mckiediz

Sith inquisitor's Jedi Companion : Ashara

She's the hottest; hands down!!

+1

• FennrisFennris Member UncommonPosts: 277

Kira in a Republic Dancer's Outfit - Leia bikini with a 15" lightsaber strapped to her hip.  The bikini is mod-able armor so works fine from 12-50.  She wears it well in combat and in the cut-scenes (in one of which she's strapped to a torture rack).

• 77lolmac7777lolmac77 Member UncommonPosts: 492

T7-01

if you're into that sort of thing