Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

About Billing....

KuaidamKuaidam San JosePosts: 183Member

Who will be the one charging for the monthly fee?

Lucas Arts?

My brother got a new credit card and he needs to tell the Bank who will charge so that they don't reject the international billing.

• demarc01demarc01 Dover, DEPosts: 428Member

Since the sign-up is for the EA site I would *imagine* EA will be doing the actual billing.

If they will bill it as *EA* or *Origin* I dont know :/

(It deff wont be LA, they get a profit share which would come after overheads)

• AntariousAntarious Greenville, SCPosts: 2,779Member Uncommon

It is kind of odd because they have in many ways really seperated TOR.

Since EA pretty much rolled all of their MMO's into BioWare after they bought them.   I would have almost expected them to eventually move TOR into the same billing/account system that all the other MMO's use (UO/DAoC/WAR).

Regardless it should be EA that does the charges.   I think Origin would only be referenced for purchases through Origin.. I don't believe its setup to be a monthly subscription server/billing server for subscriptions.

It will be EA simply because...

Lucas Arts will get their license fee through whatever, arrangement they have with EA.

BioWare is fully owned by EA (the same as Mythic and Origin Systems Inc).

• KuaidamKuaidam San JosePosts: 183Member

Cool, thanks!

And does it show up as EA or Electronic Arts?

• Lord.BachusLord.Bachus Den HelderPosts: 9,116Member Uncommon

Originally posted by Kuaidam

Cool, thanks!

And does it show up as EA or Electronic Arts?

Wayt till 2 months after release and we will know for sure

Or ask  SWTOR customer service..

Best MMO experiences : EQ(PvE), DAoC(PvP), WoW(total package) LOTRO (worldfeel) GW2 (Artstyle and animations and worlddesign) SWTOR (Story immersion) TSW (story) ESO (character advancement)