Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

General: Marvel Universe Online: Iron Man Revealed

2»

Comments

• xankriegorxankriegor Member UncommonPosts: 49

can't create my own character? Fail... I'm going to pass this one.

• Pest138Pest138 Member UncommonPosts: 114

And is it just me or has the developement of this game been mostly "off the radar"?

I love the Marvel Universe but this does not look interesting at all and I am still down in the dumps about how DCUO turned out.

Maybe someday?????

• kaliniskalinis Member Posts: 1,428

Its not off the radar there just isnt alot of info out yet. There are like 4  or 5 playable characters we know about. its gonna be a free to play game , 

its also gonna let u play as the characters iron man and so forth not just use there power set. 

So it will be interesting to learn more, That said its not under the radar as much as they just havent released much info at this point and its still in early developement as far as i know.

• el_furiosoel_furioso Member Posts: 23

I'm still trying to figure out how this game will actually play. Is it going to end up like a grown-up version of Super Hero Squad, with a world jam-packed with multiple Wolverines and Iron Men?

• rojoArcueidrojoArcueid Member EpicPosts: 10,722

Originally posted by reanor

How is this game and DCUO any different??? Make MOAR stupid MMOs that nobody will play...

if gazillion make this game well, then i would love to play this over DCUO hands down..... ive been waiting for a marvel mmo since forever, or at least a good marvel game where i can play with any marvel heroe i want, not just a few of them like the old marvel games

• NadiaNadia Member UncommonPosts: 11,798

Originally posted by kalinis

Its not off the radar there just isnt alot of info out yet. There are like 4  or 5 playable characters we know about. its gonna be a free to play game

agree not enough info yet

its being made by a different studio than SuperHeroSquad   (Gazillion has many game studios)

Marvel Universe will be free to play and a browser based mmo

http://www.pcgamer.com/2011/04/29/first-marvel-universe-details-revealed-you-play-as-marvel-characters-its-free-to-play-and-more/

When asked if it would be browser-based, the developers insisted that accessibility was a crucial part of their game design, but they also stressed that they would be delivering a AAA-quality game.

• StSynnerStSynner Member Posts: 123

...browser based... ...cant make my own hero/villain... ...ill pass.

i love the Marvel Universe but this is a complete blunder. all they have to do is look at DCUO, CoH and CO... learn from the other companies failures and they have the chance to make THE comic based MMO.

i mean seriously... look at the lore! you have the making of a bad-ass MMO. your character could be a mutant or a human or a GOD... you have the avenue for skill advancement through Shield, Weapon X, Stark Enterprises, Hydra and A.I.M.

Marvel is literally sitting a freaking GOLD mine here... and they dont seem to care. ...such a shame.