Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Open Beta Started

NeojacNeojac Member UncommonPosts: 157

Open Beta has started so if you want to try out our game and building tools feel free to come and join us in the game as we continue to develop it.

Edit: No longer Developed.

www.neojac.com
www.arcfall.com

Comments

• SyrusSyiSyrusSyi Member Posts: 366

i'm going to check this out.

The only thing that really boths me is the graphics look kinda  out of date and the animations seem a bit  chucky

Playing: Single player games |

Awaiting: Wild Star |Blade & Soul | The Repopulation | The Elder Scrolls online | ArcheAge | Firefall | Survarium | Bless | Black Desert |

Played: Guild Wars | Diablo 3 |The War Z | Runescape |World of Warcraft |Combat Arms |Perfect World | Rift | Fiesta | DC universe online | Aion | Age of Conan |Allods | Vindictus | The Secret World | Forge | Battle of the Immortals | Global Agenda| Cabal Online | Tera |

• NeojacNeojac Member UncommonPosts: 157

Well allot of screenshots on MMORPG has old graphics on them, we have updated it and am busy with MMORPG to get it updated here.  Big thing to remember its still in development and will have allot of bugs but players will see instant progress on a daily basis as all world building is done in real time while you are online.

www.neojac.com
    www.arcfall.com

• MaelkorMaelkor Member UncommonPosts: 459

Well I am checking the game out and I see lots of problems right up front.

First I downloaded the installer - ran the installer and it did not give me any options as to where I wanted the game installed. It appears this game plays out of the web browser? so perhaps not a big deal - however - I place all of my games in a specific area of my hard drive so this is a big negative for me.

Second I launched the game I think? it opened up a web browser window. My default browser is firefox and it does not appear to create the windows properly. If i hit full screen window the size of the actual graphics in the window stays small while the window itself goes full screen. The information inside the small window appears to go off the edge of the window and I have no scroll bars to see the rest of the info. I am guessing this portion of the game is not designed to work in firefox and is perhaps only designed for internet explorer?

That is as far as i have gotten so far.

Additional Info. I made an account and logged in directly to the website. The website is what it was trying to display earlier in a small box but displayed normally if I simply went to it with my browser directly.

Its the webbrowser in the client that is messed up. I can only see a portion of the webpage it is trying to display.

• RedKatanaRedKatana Member Posts: 211

I went to download it and Norton founds the .exe very dangerous for my PC and I trust my antivirus never gave me issues with any other mmorpg and I've played most of them.

• LochnessLochness Member UncommonPosts: 12

Originally posted by RedKatana

I went to download it and Norton founds the .exe very dangerous for my PC and I trust my antivirus never gave me issues with any other mmorpg and I've played most of them.

I uses AVG and that one dident sey any problem with the exe file :)

I know Norton is bit tricky... Thats why i dont uses it anymore.

• drbaltazardrbaltazar Member UncommonPosts: 7,856

some will remember ther graphic engine i am sure(hint:it was a web browser game)i love this graphic engine very powerfull for a browser engine!sadly putting  FEBRUARY 2011 VIDEO on their site to promote it?mm ask fan to record themseves and put those online instead gees!as for norton detecting issue!if it did detect issue !dont install!i repeat DONT INSTALL!file could have gotten corrupted!send the info norton is saying to the game maker they ll look into it and correct the issue!

• This dead already?