Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

bleh!

uninstalled after like...30min max.

had hopes but nop. it's 99.999999% identical to battle of the immortals. maybe i missed it and it's supposed to be like that, but since I didnt like BOI at all i didnt like WOI at all. 

plus... a $150 mount? $70 mount? wow...lol

yes it's Perfect World entertainment....but they always surprise me with their itemshop. they must be so proud of their games or something....to put such an outrageous price :)

if you liked BOI i suggest u try this though. 

but my guess is that not many ppl would like this :P even during my 30min playing i've seen enuff ppl complaining about the boredom even at lvl 10~20ish.

Comments

• slurpee222slurpee222 Member UncommonPosts: 25

Yep, spot on. I played BOI til level 70 then realized it was a cash-shop grab. Pretty much same as WOI, with new classes

• scotty899scotty899 Member Posts: 166

i did the same thing. the videos made it look like a diablo rip off which was good enough for me. but soon as i started to play it screamed arse sauce. deleted!

• ShadanwolfShadanwolf Member UncommonPosts: 2,392

Why do gaming companys insist on treating their target market as if they were children ? Unless ..thats who their target is.

• oreal52oreal52 Member UncommonPosts: 79

I know it sounds strange but i kinda like the game on my current level.I was considering to quit about lvl 40,but i found a guild with cool guys and now we rock together, so it turned out to be quite good for me.The itemshop is there yes,if u don't want to spend money,just don't do it. image

• Mad+DogMad+Dog Member UncommonPosts: 780

Is there good PVP in this game. I saw in a vid you could take other guilds territories?

• oreal52oreal52 Member UncommonPosts: 79

Yes,there is PVP,and territory wars.