Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Help Skyrim Beat Zelda on g4tv death match!!! (LOL Skyrim took the lead! thanks guys)

Z3R01Z3R01 Member UncommonPosts: 2,425

Guys most of us consider Skyrim an amazing game.

Sadly the nintendo fans have pooled together from several nintendo fan sites and voted for zelda in this years goty deathmatch.

Goto g4tv.com and vote for skyrim if you love the game as much as I do.

I know its odd that im coming here to post this but i know how much the majority of you guys love that game and its getting swarmed by the nintendo kids right now.

Playing: Nothing

Looking forward to: Nothing 

Comments

• QSatuQSatu Member UncommonPosts: 1,796

They want me to log in to vote so scr*** them.

• nerovipus32nerovipus32 Member Posts: 2,735

well nintendo has been a joke since the wii was released so i wouldn't worry about it too much.

• KaeriganKaerigan Member Posts: 689

WTF do you mean "sadly"? Skyward Sword is awesome too.

<childish, provocative and highly speculative banner about your favorite game goes here>

• Z3R01Z3R01 Member UncommonPosts: 2,425

Originally posted by TwilightEdge

They want me to log in to vote so scr*** them.

Really? that sucks. I forgot i had an account on that site i assumed anyone could kick the vote button...

Originally posted by Kaerigan

WTF do you mean "sadly"? Skyward Sword is awesome too.

Skyward sword is good but its no Skyrim. 

For some reason all the nintendo fans got together and voted Zelda passed great games like Uncharted 3 & batman: arkham City so far lol.

If you even played Skyward sword you would know that the game is completely linear, its four hubs with hours of reused content over and over.

If you like Zelda fine, I was just hoping some of my fellow rpgers would lend a hand.

• paterahpaterah Member UncommonPosts: 578

Sorry to shit on your parade but I played Zelda SS and it's one of the best if not the best Zelda I've played. That's not to say Skyrim is not an amazing game ofc but I don't think I see this deathmatch as you do. I might vote for Skyrim in the end but keep this in mind.

• MyskMysk Member Posts: 982

People still watch CopsTV?  I wasn't aware that this station was still somehow valid to gamers... or to anyone else.

• maskedweaselmaskedweasel Member LegendaryPosts: 12,180

I like both games,  but will vote for Zelda, simply because it is truly a masterful work.  Skyrim is awesome,  completely awesome,  but the game has tons of issues.

Personally I would have voted Arkham City over skyrim too....    call me a sucker for an engrossing story.

Originally posted by Mysk

People still watch CopsTV?  I wasn't aware that this station was still somehow valid to gamers... or to anyone else.

THe site is still good, the channel sucks however lol.

And to the poster above, im just bringing attention to the deathmatch poll. if you want to vote for Zelda its not a problem.

• cyress8cyress8 Member Posts: 832

I want to vote for skyrim so bad. However, I get a hard-on for Zelda. So vote goes for Zelda everytime. Ahh, childhood memories.

BOOYAKA!

It wont matter anyway.

Like seven hardcore nintendo sites are backing zelda.

Don't think a couple hundred rpger votes will help.

Its a popularity contest anyway, im sure Skyrim will win goty on most sites anyway.

User votes are always unreliable.

• cyress8cyress8 Member Posts: 832

Originally posted by Z3R01
    It wont matter anyway.
    Like seven hardcore nintendo sites are backing zelda.
    Don't think a couple hundred rpger votes will help.
    Its a popularity contest anyway, im sure Skyrim will win goty on most sites anyway.
    User votes are always unreliable.

Yep, I would not worry about it. Skyrim has GOTY written on it. Even created a couple new meme for this year.

BOOYAKA!

• ClassicstarClassicstar Member UncommonPosts: 2,697

Originally posted by Z3R01

Guys most of us consider Skyrim an amazing game.

Sadly the nintendo fans have pooled together from several nintendo fan sites and voted for zelda in this years goty deathmatch.

Goto g4tv.com and vote for skyrim if you love the game as much as I do.

I know its odd that im coming here to post this but i know how much the majority of you guys love that game and its getting swarmed by the nintendo kids right now.

Ive looked at the site and investigate a little but its a obvious console site most favorite games are typical console games.

Zelda is for all age skyrim is not so its not so hard to win for zelda.

Hope to build full AMD system RYZEN/VEGA/AM4!!!

MB:Asus V De Luxe z77
    CPU:Intell Icore7 3770k
    GPU: AMD Fury X(waiting for BIG VEGA 10 or 11 HBM2?(bit unclear now))
    MEMORY:Corsair PLAT.DDR3 1866MHZ 16GB
    PSU:Corsair AX1200i

LOL!

I think the adults got home from Work.

Skyrim is winning now. Zelda had 70% of the votes when i first posted this lol.