Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DragonSoul: 100,000 in Three Days

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

Neonga has announced that over 100,000 accounts have been created in the since the DragonSoul open beta started three days ago. According to devs, lots of players have hit the 50th level and are on their way to 100 and the endgame content.

To rule over the eight kingdoms, the first guilds are recruiting and players are beginning to organize themselves. Next stop on their way to dominate the battlefield guilds will need to fuse together, creating even mightier alliances to defend their kingdom in gory PvP battles as powerful armies or to engage enemy kingdoms in war. As soon as the first king has acceded to the throne, schemes, assassinations and great battles will embroil the world of DragonSoul with intrigues - and so the struggle for power begins.

Get started playing DragonSoul.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• DexterMMODexterMMO Member Posts: 484

Hey looks it's a flaming horse...again... in any f2p asian game theres a flaming horse.

Everything I say is my opinion or personal preference. You may or may not find it useful to your cause but regardless I am entitled to it.

• ElyboElybo Member UncommonPosts: 7

And giant waepons....don't forget those.

Anywho, the game keeps crashing on me when I launch it, so I won't be adding this to the list.

• LoktofeitLoktofeit Member RarePosts: 14,247

Originally posted by DexterMMO

Hey looks it's a flaming horse...again... in any f2p asian game theres a flaming horse.

The only way to make a flaming horse any more badass is to make it a chopper.

There isn't a "right" or "wrong" way to play, if you want to use a screwdriver to put nails into wood, have at it, simply don't complain when the guy next to you with the hammer is doing it much better and easier. - Allein
    "Graphics are often supplied by Engines that (some) MMORPG's are built in" - Spuffyre

• DragonantisDragonantis Member UncommonPosts: 974

I played this for a total of 2 mins.

After I started to cast spells and all I heard were sounds ripped from World of Warcarft I uninstalled.

I usually wouldnt have serious issues with sounds, but when I hear my Fireball spell sound like a wand attack from WoW, its kinda annoying lol

But a person who never played WoW might enjoy :)

• elockeelocke Member UncommonPosts: 4,335

Yep, heard the same sounds ripped from WoW and the complete lack of ambient sound or music made me uninstall this in a hurry. 

• eddieg50eddieg50 Member UncommonPosts: 1,809

I downloaded installed was horrified and uninstalled

• RamblebrainRamblebrain Member Posts: 52

It's possible that booth blizzard and whateverthisf2pcompanyiscalled bought the sounds from the same source. I've heard sounds from wow in other games too.

• itgrowlsitgrowls Member Posts: 2,951

Originally posted by DexterMMO

oh i dunno i American games have those as well. :P

• MMOtoGOMMOtoGO Member Posts: 630

Who gives a rip where it's from.  The horse looks cool.  (I tried the game, didn't care for it).

• dreamsofwardreamsofwar Member Posts: 468

Are classes gender locked in this game?

• RazeeksterRazeekster Member UncommonPosts: 2,591

I question their counting because when I was beta it was practically empty and there was no chat whatsoever in any channels. In the main city which should have the most players I counted a total of two who were both afk. Maybe it's changed now...

Smile

• nuttobnuttob Member Posts: 291

Tried it for a few levels, and the main graphics aren't bad, but the fighting animations and mechanics seemed a bit unrefined.

• reanorreanor Member UncommonPosts: 441

considering how many people live in asian countries and how many people in europe play f2ps, 100.000 is a tip of the iceberg. it is in no way shows the game is any good. its just a NEW f2p. F2P playerbase is similar to MMO playerbase, they need something fresh to try since most F2Ps are focused on grind and get very old and boring very fast. So the new F2P even though its the same grind crap but as a new grind crap is still more interesting than the old grind crap.

• Panther2103Panther2103 Member EpicPosts: 5,766

This game was horrible. I played it for a total of 10 minutes and just couldn't even begin to have any fun whatsoever.

• snapfusionsnapfusion Member Posts: 954

Originally posted by MMOtoGO

Who gives a rip where it's from.  The horse looks cool.  (I tried the game, didn't care for it).

The horse isnt even a little bit cool, it looks like a cheap plastic model that someone set on fire.

{mod edit}

• xKingdomxxKingdomx Member UncommonPosts: 1,541

Originally posted by snapfusion

Originally posted by MMOtoGO

The horse isnt even a little bit cool, it looks like a cheap plastic model that someone set on fire.

{mod edit}

Um. you would be dying from multitude of poisonous gas before you can even say cheap :P

How much WoW could a WoWhater hate, if a WoWhater could hate WoW?
    As much WoW as a WoWhater would, if a WoWhater could hate WoW.

• OSF8759OSF8759 Member Posts: 284

I would hate to die from multitude of poisonous gas.

• SyrusSyiSyrusSyi Member Posts: 366

Just becaues 100,000 accounts was made does not mean that is how many people are playing the game.

But i am going to check the  game out :P

Playing: Single player games |

Awaiting: Wild Star |Blade & Soul | The Repopulation | The Elder Scrolls online | ArcheAge | Firefall | Survarium | Bless | Black Desert |

Played: Guild Wars | Diablo 3 |The War Z | Runescape |World of Warcraft |Combat Arms |Perfect World | Rift | Fiesta | DC universe online | Aion | Age of Conan |Allods | Vindictus | The Secret World | Forge | Battle of the Immortals | Global Agenda| Cabal Online | Tera |