Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

An humble take on SWTOR road to keep subscribers

DeeweDeewe Member UncommonPosts: 1,980

(Repost from SW forums for those who don't have access to it)

At this point the game still has some flaws/issues that won't be fixed before launch and SW fans will either love or hate the game.

The game is going to sell like hot cakes in the first month (predicting around 1.5 millions maybe 2). However one thing is certain, as with mostly any MMO, game's lauch will be rough.

While the story bet is interesting, it won't be enough to keep players subscribed in the long term, and some not great features might even be an hindrance to the game. So here's a look at TOR post launch fixes/improvements.

Very short term

1. UI (1)

2. Character customization (2)

3. Appearance tabs (3)

Short term

1. LFG (4)

2. Guild bank (5)

3. Gear dyes (6)

4. Dual Speccing (7)

Medium term

1. UI mods (8)

2. In game character creator (9)

3. World PvP (10)

4. Minigames (11)

5. Gear mods (12)

Long term

• 3D multiplayer space shooter|sim (13)

• Non humanoid playable species (14)

• Day/night cycles (15)

• Swimming (16)

• Less $$$ dialog choices for non Smugglers or BH (17)

• Housing (23)

On going paches

• World events (18)

• Improve mobs AI (19)

• World consistency (20)

• Consistent dialog choices vs spoken lines. (21)

• Running animation rigidity (22)

Wall of text incoming, you have been warned

===============

(1): The UI is certainly sleek but it's one of the worst MMO wide. Even AoC UI is better. You will loose players due to this.

Start with allowing the player to show/hide/move/scale any frame. Be more flexible on quickbars. Improve chat. Add a disable smart camera. Improve chat and add chat bubbles = 80% done (or just implement WAR UI)

(2): In TOR players keep seeing their character in full screen, character customization should be top notch. It's obviously too late for sliders but the issue can still be mitigated.

First add a 5th body choice (hopefully textures will fit or you are doomed)

Then add way more various and more realistic faces, hair, tattoos, piercings, eye color. First face pass has to be on the cyborgs mobs. They have to be totally redone. Ideally makeup and tattoo dyes would be added here or later on (see #9)

(3): The mod system is too slow/too little. Game's look like clone wars. Pants won't always fit the chest. Add to that players need to dress up their character and theirs companions. Adding an appearance tab will allow player to look like the way they want to. It will increase the value and usability of all items. Players don't want anymore to be imposed how to look due to the item stats. The Appearance tab will also mitigate the lack of gear dyes.

(4): LFG (Looking for Groups). This is an MMO don't you want to encourage players to group with others? Already the chat features and the lack of text bubbles is an hindrance.

A solid LFG, eventually not cross server, could tremendously help the game.

(5): Guild bank. I dare saying none AAA MMO, can afford not having this very basic feature. nuff said. And while you're at it, add player's shared storage bank slots for characters on the same account.

(6): Gear dyes. Mostly all AAA MMO have this. It become a basic feature, even more in a game in which, once again, you keep watching your character and other's toons in close ups. Note: GW2 will even have 3 dye able zones per items with a choice among a palette 400 colors.

(7): Respeccing to switch from let's say solo PvE, to RAID, or PvP, even free is annoying. And, you obviously want to encourage players to group and enjoy the type of game play they're in the actual mood to enjoy not hinder them.

(8): From AoC UI skins to WoW mods, you obviously want to add UI mods. You can delay player's expectations a bit with #1 but it won't last long.

(9): Seeing their characters in full screen too often might annoy them in the long term. Most certainly the facial feature they loved when they created their character is getting old. While you want to encourage them to reroll another character, you don't want them to quit the game because they got fed up of it. So add a SWG like image designer feature in TOR. And I would go farther allowing players to, eventually, even be able to change their character's name, specie, and sex!

(10): It's supposed to be a WAR era. World PvPing should be available at low level, and everywhere an PvP servers.

(11): Pazaak, among others, will be a nice addition to provide more various divertissement to the player. It's a quick win. More time and $$$ consuming are pod/swoop racing.

(12): Gear mods can still be used with appearance tabs. It will be a good way to keep players "grinding" mods to enhance their stuff, be it displayed or not. Also it works very wel for weapons

(13): Multiplayer space sim/shooter is a must to have in TOR and it will make a great Xpack. It's a way to keep space sim fans longer and even bring more players in the game. It's also a nice alternative to ground combat, could fill in the player's wishes for exploration and could be linked with ground content like smuggling missions. Personally I'd like an enhanced X-Wing vs. Tie-Fighter but a BFII ++ could do the trick,

(14): It's STAR WARS not blue, green, red, grey, blind human wars. While the cost to make them is really high (New meshes and textures for all geear) New non humanoid species will be praised by many players. Also playable droids would be quite something.

(15): Day/Night cycles. They might never be added in the game, however actually players are looking forward having even seasons in their MMO with changing world. At least if you're adding new planets/zones, do build them from start with day/night cycles.

(16): Swimming is mostly for explorers, so who cares? However not only it helps immersion but GW2 swimming system is pretty sleek too. Could be added in a separate X-pack with underwater planets and news species.

(17): Might look a bit odd, still while writing the new quests dialogs, please increase the quality for dark/light side choices and at least do not always add $$$ lines for non smugglers or BH.

(18): World events are here to entertain the players and from time to time remove them from story and V.O. They can really smoothen out the feeling of a game on RAILS.

(19): Mobs AI is disappointing in this game. Too many mobs are standing still or not reacting really well in combat. Please keep working on it.

(20): The game feels dead. Make NPC and non aggressive creatures move around, add world critters, more world sounds like birds singing. Help players think the worls is alive!

(21): Too often the dialogs option does not fit what the character is actually saying. It removes the control from the player's hands and makes him a spectator not an actor. So pass through ALL dialog options and make sure the 1-2-3 dialog fits the spoken lines: no more let's negotiate option to end with: I want money upfront!

(22): Character still feel like having a stick in the bottom, remove it or allow it to be more... flexible

(23): While it's a wild dream to expect something as SWG housing system, first housing furnishing and then instanced planetary housing in NPC buildings, would not only add a new time sink but also help immersing the players in the world. On top of that you could add a new crafting & gathering profession. Finally it would be a good foundation for guild halls.

Comments

• DeeweDeewe Member UncommonPosts: 1,980

Thoughts, anyone?

• sanosukexsanosukex Member Posts: 1,836

Originally posted by Deewe

Thoughts, anyone?

its critical and gives good reasons why but you will still get flamed because its "your" opinion and others do not share your opinions. You are corrent in pretty much every point though and really hope more people start giving bioware this sort of critical feedback so we can actually get a really decent game that will last more than a few months

• hikaru77hikaru77 Member UncommonPosts: 1,123

Originally posted by sanosukex

Thoughts, anyone?

its critical and gives good reasons why but you will still get flamed because its "your" opinion and others do not share your opinions. You are corrent in pretty much every point though and really hope more people start giving bioware this sort of critical feedback so we can actually get a really decent game that will last more than a few months

So what do you think that BW did with all the feedback from players in the last year?, swtor have 1 year running with servers online  24/7, they have a lot of feedback, and the game that we have now, is a direct consequence of that.,¨the players feedback¨. 

Originally posted by hikaru77

Thoughts, anyone?

So what do you think that BW did with all the feedback from players in the last year?, swtor have 1 year running with servers online  24/7, they have a lot of feedback, and the game that we have now, is a direct consequence of that.,¨the players feedback¨. 

EXACTLEY and I bet you a LOT of the feedback they got was this constant crap smeared all over the forums saying this game is perfect and a 10/10 or 9/10. I bet you if they got a much higher amount of actual critical feedback we wouldn't see a lot of things in this game that make it feel like a game that should of been released a decade ago. I have done video game tests before at the actual game studios before.. Did activision a few times and it amazed me how many people would play a piece of crap game but give almost no constructive feedback and some even said they loved it. Developers are just going to assume everything is all and well and release the game as is.

• SysOpPsycheSysOpPsyche Member Posts: 103

I think most of your list is actually planned or being developed already and the code architecture easily supports it except for a few points (the issue with graphics involving pants and adjacent pieces - thats actually an engine issue, I think they'd actually have to fuse a whole nother engine on top of that engine just to deal with that one issue - they might but that would be really long term and definately something they wouldn't do til after Launch [would give SWTOR partners a license/access to the tech used in the added engine] and likely Mass Effect 3 [pretty sure thats where there engine devs are presently]).

BTW guild banks will be redundant if they implement Guild Capital ships (which will invariably include guild bank functionality plus some).

I recommend keeping the list however, a good comprehensive list is a good reference for them (community relations staff) to hand off or use when interacting with the development team.

• GuileplayerGuileplayer Member Posts: 418

Good post TC. some things i do agree with. For example character creator is crap, UI is decent but needs work, A macro system, ability to queue for warzones, instances from anywhere, specially warzones, gear dye etc.

Currently Playing: SSFIV AE, SFxTekken, SWTOR, WoW. Waiting for: GW2, Resident Evil 6.

• FrodoFraginsFrodoFragins Member EpicPosts: 5,903

All I can say is that World PvP and implementing a full 3D space sim are the two most improtant to me.  Both are major undertakings though and I'm not sure how you reconcile space sims with ground based classes.

• hikaru77hikaru77 Member UncommonPosts: 1,123

Thoughts, anyone?

EXACTLEY and I bet you a LOT of the feedback they got was this constant crap smeared all over the forums saying this game is perfect and a 10/10 or 9/10. I bet you if they got a much higher amount of actual critical feedback we wouldn't see a lot of things in this game that make it feel like a game that should of been released a decade ago. I have done video game tests before at the actual game studios before.. Did activision a few times and it amazed me how many people would play a piece of crap game but give almost no constructive feedback and some even said they loved it. Developers are just going to assume everything is all and well and release the game as is.

What are you talking about?, seriously. i mean, thats ur personal opinion, just that, and for some ¨weird¨ reason just a vocal minority thing like you about the game, the other 95% cant wait till launch, i wonder why?.

• SysOpPsycheSysOpPsyche Member Posts: 103

Originally posted by FrodoFragins

All I can say is that World PvP and implementing a full 3D space sim are the two most improtant to me.  Both are major undertakings though and I'm not sure how you reconcile space sims with ground based classes.

Actually 3d Space sims are the easiest types of mini-games to make as far as 3d goes simply because they are mostly empty space.

While somewhat major for SWTOR its not as hard as people would think, SWTOR is basically a ton of mini-games thrown into 1 package with very little overlap (from what I saw during Beta) which is extremely easy to add to/alter since they mostly just need to make the mini-game portion of it [with little worry about it breaking the rest of the game] and the tunnel shooter, believe it or not, provides most of what they need for 3d space.

Also, even beta tester haven't seen all the game because of localisation (the UI is, usually, mostly handled by Localisation teams which typically aren't even in-house except for 1 or 2 maybe).

Thoughts, anyone?

What are you talking about?, seriously. i mean, thats ur personal opinion, just that, and for some ¨weird¨ reason just a vocal minority thing like you about the game, the other 95% cant wait till launch, i wonder why?.

only time will tell right? lets see how things go in 6 months and watch this game become the next tabula rasa.. I REALLY want this game to do well but strongly believe a LOT of things need to be changed so it doesn't go the route of tabula. AAA MMO should not be released in 2011 well pretty muvch 2012 and miss so many basic features like the OP states. I have been playing MMO type games since the day of MUDs on BBS way before even EQ1 came out and played every single big release since then. I have seen many big games fail and a lot was development team not listening to there subscribers and just making the game THEY want. And a lot was because publishers pushed the game out way to early..

• InjerinInjerin Member Posts: 63

All I have to say lets hope the devs stay off the SWTOR forums for any kind of constructive feedback, because I'm almost certain there isn't any......

• DevalonDevalon Member UncommonPosts: 496

Wow, great post! Why the hate on cross server LFG? It keeps low levels or low population servers from dying out.

If the first 7 features were added I would of bought the game. =)

--
    "Any free people have the right to choose how it wants to be govern thats the essence of democracy. It's sad when America has chosen for the stability and consistency of a dictatorship and doing it democratically" -utnow

• kaliniskalinis Member Posts: 1,428

They are gonna take care of some of them quickly. guild ships which im assuming willo have guild bank in them will be coming in a future patch shortlya fter launch 

character creation never hurts a game . wow has one of the worst in all the mmo sphere yet has the biggest player base out there. Alack of customization woint hurt this game not as big a deal as being made out even if its nto a top notch featuer of tor it wont hurt the game.

ui works fine for me . I dont mind it  That said they need to allow eitehr addons to make customizing it available or make it customizable in game. Not for me but for players that like that 

Appearnace tabs not as big a deal as people make it out to be. wow was top gun for 7 yrs without an appearance tab. While they have it now it didnt need it to go to number 1. Plus they do have modable gear in game . While they dont have apparance tab if players want one they have stated will add oen if mod system doesnt do the job. 

the space game isnt bad for what it is. I dont need them to make it any diffrent. I dont have an issue with your post i just dont see some of these as game breaking.

The thing that kills games are unfixxed bugs not these little things. tor has very few bugs. It plays smoothly and the story is amazng. 

I fully expect them to allow macros and addons after lauch pretty quickly . macros they have stated will be coming to game as soon as they can add them. I dont personally use macros but i know alot of people do. 

i dont remember the rest but most of your issues are fluff items that wont affect weather players play a game or not . No offense but its game breaking bugs that keep players from playing or thngs like that that break games. 

If they do a lfg i hope its server only no offense but the jerks came out of the woodwork when u went cross server in wow. 

no way when u joined a group before lfg woudl a guy bail in middle of a pull or bail after one boss before lfg . theyd of never got another group if theyd done that.

Originally posted by kalinis

They are gonna take care of some of them quickly. guild ships which im assuming willo have guild bank in them will be coming in a future patch shortlya fter launch 

We'll see. Personally I'd predict guild ships isn't short term. Medium term at best

character creation never hurts a game . wow has one of the worst in all the mmo sphere yet has the biggest player base out there. Alack of customization woint hurt this game not as big a deal as being made out even if its nto a top notch featuer of tor it wont hurt the game.

Yes but: in TOR you see your character in close ups very often, same for other's characters in groups

ui works fine for me . I dont mind it  That said they need to allow eitehr addons to make customizing it available or make it customizable in game. Not for me but for players that like that 

Appearnace tabs not as big a deal as people make it out to be. wow was top gun for 7 yrs without an appearance tab. While they have it now it didnt need it to go to number 1. Plus they do have modable gear in game . While they dont have apparance tab if players want one they have stated will add oen if mod system doesnt do the job. 

See #2

the space game isnt bad for what it is. I dont need them to make it any diffrent. I dont have an issue with your post i just dont see some of these as game breaking.

The thing that kills games are unfixxed bugs not these little things. tor has very few bugs. It plays smoothly and the story is amazng. 

I fully expect them to allow macros and addons after lauch pretty quickly . macros they have stated will be coming to game as soon as they can add them. I dont personally use macros but i know alot of people do. 

i dont remember the rest but most of your issues are fluff items that wont affect weather players play a game or not . No offense but its game breaking bugs that keep players from playing or thngs like that that break games. 

If they do a lfg i hope its server only no offense but the jerks came out of the woodwork when u went cross server in wow. 

no way when u joined a group before lfg woudl a guy bail in middle of a pull or bail after one boss before lfg . theyd of never got another group if theyd done that.

• AirwrenAirwren Member UncommonPosts: 648

I can't really argue against what you posted and I think this is a good list to look over of things they really should work on.  Here's to hoping. =D

• ElikalElikal Member UncommonPosts: 7,912

I'd add "many more ambient sounds" and more animated fauna/city life to TOP PRIORITY!

People don't ask questions to get answers - they ask questions to show how smart they are. - Dogbert

• Marius6870Marius6870 Member UncommonPosts: 46

I honestly have to say that I agree with everything you pointed out. We can only hope the developers do half of the things you listed here.

• DarkPonyDarkPony Member Posts: 5,566

Nice list.

Like Elikal I'd add ambient sound effects and critters. Maybe some more RP mechanics / functionality like interior spaceship decoration options.

I don't mind so much about dyes. (They have a color matching option right?).

In the long term and in regards to your space point:

- A. I'd LOVE to see a viable spaceship construction profession(s); big undertakings where multiple people can work on, so eventually a wide choice of player made spaceships for everyone. (Very costly but nice long term incentives to save credits for).

- B. Multiple players able to fly individual ships in combat: pilots, gunners, navigator, etc. In pvp and PVE

- C. Free roaming; large stretches of open space with asteroid belts, hide-outs, etc.

- D. Roid mining and similar taks out in open space to get access to materials needed for A.

If Swtor would grow in scope, rather than simply with more of the same(; level cap increases, new class, new races, etc), it has the biggest shot on becoming a long term succes.

Originally posted by DarkPony

Nice list.

Like Elikal I'd add ambient sound effects and critters. (Check #20)

Maybe some more RP mechanics / functionality like interior spaceship decoration options. (Check #23)

I don't mind so much about dyes. (They have a color matching option right?). (Rermoved for now)

In the long term and in regards to your space point:

- A. I'd LOVE to see a viable spaceship construction profession(s); big undertakings where multiple people can work on, so eventually a wide choice of player made spaceships for everyone. (Very costly but nice long term incentives to save credits for). (Would love that too)

- B. Multiple players able to fly individual ships in combat: pilots, gunners, navigator, etc. In pvp and PVE 

- C. Free roaming; large stretches of open space with asteroid belts, hide-outs, etc.

- D. Roid mining and similar taks out in open space to get access to materials needed for A.

B, C, D while not detailed in the OP are logically part of it ;)

If Swtor would grow in scope, rather than simply with more of the same(; level cap increases, new class, new races, etc), it has the biggest shot on becoming a long term succes.

• vanderghastvanderghast Member UncommonPosts: 309

I got to "gear dye' and gave up, it's all just drivel of one person.

Most mmo's have gear dyes?  really?

WoW?  no

AOC?  no

EQ2?  no

Vanguard?  No

I can't think of any top end MMO that has gear dying.  in fact the last one i've played that has it recently is Rift.  Before that?  I dunno, i can't honestly remember.

Every mmo needs improvements at launch and always feels lite compared to others on the market that have had time to mature.  But this is nothing but a personal whine list of alot of silly stuff that really isn't going to keep anyone around for long.  The only thing on the list is true space combat.

• DarkPonyDarkPony Member Posts: 5,566

Originally posted by vanderghast

I got to "gear dye' and gave up, it's all just drivel of one person.

Most mmo's have gear dyes?  really?

WoW?  no

AOC?  no

EQ2?  no

Vanguard?  No

I can't think of any top end MMO that has gear dying.  in fact the last one i've played that has it recently is Rift.  Before that?  I dunno, i can't honestly remember.

Every mmo needs improvements at launch and always feels lite compared to others on the market that have had time to mature.  But this is nothing but a personal whine list of alot of silly stuff that really isn't going to keep anyone around for long.  The only thing on the list is true space combat.

It's a good thread aiming to give some constructive feedback ...

• AlalalaAlalala Member UncommonPosts: 314

Generally agree with the items listed, and their order.

I really missed the dungeon LFG and dual spec, although I enjoyed the old-timey feel of seeing "LFM 1 heals and 1 tank for xxxx - PST" in chat.  (WoW dungeon finder has spoiled me.)

I wouldn't want to try PvP without a dual spec - there's no way I will ever go back to the wasted time and lost virtual gold and overall hassle of re-speccing over and over and over as I move back and forth between PvE and PvP.

I think 3D space combat could be a great 'mini' game for the Level 50 crowd looking for something to do when there's no raid schedule and you've finished the monthly patch content.

good job, op

Originally posted by DarkPony

I know off topic..., still love the Bird.

What a killer look!

• RedempRedemp Member UncommonPosts: 1,136

Most of the list is spot-on, certainly things that I'd like to see or should be loooked at by the bioware team.

With the exception of this :

(8): From AoC UI skins to WoW mods, you obviously want to add UI mods. You can delay player's expectations a bit with #1 but it won't last long.

---- A thousand times ,  No. I do not want to see Swtor turn into Modcraft ( for lack of a better word to demonstrate).

UI skins ... why not,  Mods such as are rampant in Rift / WoW ;  please no.

• FatherAnolevFatherAnolev Member UncommonPosts: 265

(1) I liked the UI... clean and functional.  Where you get the idea that AoC's is better, I have no idea.  Personal taste I guess, because personally I hated AoC's UI.  I thought theirs was one of the worst.  I agree that moving pop-up windows would be nice, but moving the on-screen elements I think is unnecessary.  Auto designers don't let you customize the layout of your dashboard... it just works.

(2) Character customization could indeed be broader.  But again, a lot of what you suggest comes down to personal taste.  I think the builds and faces could use some more options, but things like complexion, skin color, etc. were fine.

(3) On the one hand, I absolutely agree that "outfits" are an awesome idea.  I loved that from LotRO.  On the other hand though, when I think about a "Jedi", the Star Wars lore has all been pretty consistent on how they dress.  It's almost militaristic to some degree... people of a certain type are expected to wear a particular uniform.  So I'm torn on this.

(4) They already have LFG.  It's on the social panel.

(5) I don't really think a "guild bank" is a make-or-break feature.  It's a nice to have.  It's for convenience.  But if they don't offer it for a while, I won't be bothered 1 bit.  Most MMO's that I've played didn't have this feature for quite some time before eventually throwing it into the mix.  This ultimately needs to be driven by player sentiment.  Heck, for all we know, everybody is going to play the game solo and never group/guild up!  (I'm saying that last bit tongue-in-cheek, as so many people call SW:TOR a single-player RPG with MMO elements)

(6) Gear dyes is related to #3 (outfits).  Agreed on the one hand it would be cool, but on the other hand I don't remember seeing any Jedi wearing purple robes with orange shoes... ;)

(7) Respeccing... no... totally against it.  I've always hated games that allow it.  Make a flipping decision and stick with it people!  Maybe that makes me old school, but I think you should get limited opportunities to respec.

(8) The problem with mods is that it gives players (a) the ability to hack the game, (b) the ability to hack other players, or at very least (c) an advantage over other players who don't have the mod.  And don't assume all players know about modding... my guess is that lots of SW:TOR players will be new to MMO's, and will have no idea of what a mod actually is.

(9) I'll bet they offer everything you just added at some point.  Probably charge us for it... ;)

(10) Actually no, it's supposed to be a "cold war" era... it's not supposed to be about open conflcit everywhere you turn.  Read the book "Deceived", or their own site, for clarity on that one.

(11) Agreed.  Side games are a good way to mix it up.  I'm hoping that the space game is just the first of many distractions.  BUT, keep in mind that BioWare is all about story, so if it doesn't fit the story they're trying to tell, we may never get it.

(12) Gear mods already exist in game.  I mod'd my lightsaber as well as a blaster rifle.

(13) ...sigh... seriously folks... how many MMO's out there do you know of that have a completely additional FPS shooter game built-in?  Such a huge undertaking, literally an entire development studio could work on nothing but this... I'm guessing this will never happen.  They've given us their version of a space game already.

(14) Agreed, I'd like to see more species/variety.  But I'll bet it's very complex/expensive to do so in a fully voice-acted, fully cinematic game.  Getting an alien-looking species to work in a cinematic along with other characters is probably very tough.  Imagine a huge hutt-type character taking up the entire screen, or pepole having to step over his tail, etc.

(15) ... sigh... seriously... WTF... day/night?  Who cares?  I think gameplay is a heck of a lot more important to "hey look, the sky just turned black and the stars came out, and it's harder to see".  I don't think that day/night, or seasons adds anything gameplay-wise.  It's fluff.

(16) ... no no no... I've always hated underwater missions.  I'm fine with no swimming.  It's an unnecessary time sink, and adds a ton of complexity I'm sure to the game (having to worry about moving/fighting in 3D space).  I've always thought it to be plain retarded.  Seriously?  People fighthing with swords while swimming underwater wearing armor?  In the SW universe, that translates to people shooting blasters and swinging lightsabers underwater?  C'mon...

(17) Not following you.

(18) PvP, crafting, space game, socializing... this is what removes you from a "game on rails".  People keep asking for this MMO to become something that it's never fundamentally been designed to be.  This wlll never be a sandbox.  Get that into your head.

(19) That's not the experience I had.  Mob's were constantly jumping behind cover when I played, stunning me, etc.

(20) I think the game will feel more alive when more people are playing it.  I don't need a bunny hopping by to remind me that the world is supposed to be alive. 

(21) Agreed.  I was irritated when I thought I was saying 1 thing, but something slightly different actually was said.

(22) Not following you.  I thought the characters/animations/etc. were great, and didn't feel like a stick was up my bottom!

(23) The game isn't about owning property.  How many times did you see Anakin, Luke, Vader, etc. just kicking it on their back porch?  The game is about trotting around the galaxy, being a hero.  What you want is SWG.  Sorry.