Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Wizard101: Wizard101 Mystery Giveaway!

AdminAdmin Administrator RarePosts: 5,623

To help celebrate MMORPG's inaugural Family Week, KingsIsle has provided 1000 codes for mystery items in Wizard101. Each code offers the chance to receive one of 26 possible items, including pets, gear, packs and mounts. Each code can only be used once.

GET YOUR SPECIAL MYSTERY GIFT KEY BY CLICKING HERE!

- MMORPG.COM Staff -

The dead know only one thing: it is better to be alive.

Comments

• mystyk14umystyk14u Member Posts: 1

i have clicked the link, b ut have not,, NOT gotten any codes! where is the code??

• KELLERSTORMKELLERSTORM Member Posts: 1

OK , I HAVE TO SAY THE IDEA OF GIVING GIFT TO BECOME MEMBER OF YOUR  NET WORK  IS OK, BUT WHERE IS THE GIFT? OR YOU GUYS PLANING TO GIVE A CHEZZE GIFT JUST TO GIVE YOU NET WORK IN EXCHANGE? IT IS NOT WORKING, THE SYSTEM TO DO THIS PROMOTIONAL EVENT IS NOT DONE WELL, VERY DIFICULT TO FIND THE WAY TO DO IT, I'M NOT PLANING TO GO ALL OVER YOUR WEBSITE IF THAT IS YOU STRATEGY, ONE SUGESTION, MAKE IT EASIER TO FIND WHAT POEPLE LOOKING FOR, YOU WILL BE MORE SUCCESFUL. WHERE IS THE LOVELY GIFT KEY?

• AdminAdmin Administrator RarePosts: 5,623

The link is right above you Keller, at the bottom of that page is a big button, click it to get your key and instructions.

You will not see the button unless you are logged in and your account activated.

- MMORPG.COM Staff -

The dead know only one thing: it is better to be alive.

• jkl118jkl118 Member Posts: 4

are you foreal its right there

• MsQueen2011MsQueen2011 Member UncommonPosts: 1

hoow do u get more than one key?

• Hope207Hope207 Member Posts: 2

help  i don't see were to cleck either would love to know

• Tara_WindwalkerTara_Windwalker Member UncommonPosts: 75

From one key:  I got a Quick Piggle (zebra striped piggle) and a Wyvern's Hoard Pack with housing items and 1 treasure card.  Woot!  Wizard101 is the best!   Thank you, KingsIsle.

• Tara_WindwalkerTara_Windwalker Member UncommonPosts: 75

I think the problem is that the cursor doesn't change when you are on the spot to click.

Click on the white rectangle box with "Click Here To Get Your Free Game Key".  This is found below the last sentence that says something about. official website and latest reviews.

You will get a series of numbers (the key) and you will go to www.wizard101.com/promo to redeem your key for a prize/prizes.   You will use the same member ID and password used to play the game.

• bob169bob169 Member Posts: 2

i you create moutliple accounts you get multiple keys

• Zombiemaniac95Zombiemaniac95 Member Posts: 1
    I think im too late I don't see it
  • GruntyGrunty Member EpicPosts: 8,657
    Originally posted by Zombiemaniac95
    I think im too late I don't see it

About four years to late actually

"I used to think the worst thing in life was to be all alone.  It's not.  The worst thing in life is to end up with people who make you feel all alone."  Robin Williams