Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Woot! Just got selected for the final Beta Test Dec 2

Looks like I got my fix!

Everything I say is my opinion or personal preference. You may or may not find it useful to your cause but regardless I am entitled to it.

Comments

• TalthanysTalthanys Member Posts: 458

Irony lives, because I got an invite as well.

• ThemePorkThemePork Member Posts: 312

Woooooooooooooooot!!!! me too...

• pl3dgepl3dge Member UncommonPosts: 183

everyone did ^^

• DexterMMODexterMMO Member Posts: 484

Originally posted by pl3dge

everyone did ^^

nah I have 3 accounts, only one has recieved it thus far.

Originally posted by Charas

Maybe we get to keep our toons this time? o.O

Only f2p games let you keep beta toons because they launch the cash shop in beta therefore making it the launch. Can't delete toons if you spend money.

Everything I say is my opinion or personal preference. You may or may not find it useful to your cause but regardless I am entitled to it.

• ThemePorkThemePork Member Posts: 312

Maybe we get to keep our toons this time? o.O

• ZzadZzad Member UncommonPosts: 1,401

YESSSSSS!!!!

Just got my invitation too :D

• jugularveinjugularvein Member UncommonPosts: 371

Grats everyone, quick question.  If I was in the previous weekends beta, am I allready eligible for this one? Or do I have to wait to be accepted again? Thanks in advance

CPU-HP Omen 17.3" Laptop  i7  12 GB AMD Radeon RX580 1 TB Hard Drive

• stragen001stragen001 Member UncommonPosts: 1,720

Same here! Wooooooooooot. I booked today and tomorrow off to do Christmas shopping but I guess thats not gonna happen now!

I wish we could keep our chars too, but it has been said many times by BW that they are going to be wiped before early access :(

Originally posted by jugularvein

Grats everyone, quick question. If I was in the previous weekends beta, am I allready eligible for this one? Or do I have to wait to be accepted again? Thanks in advance

I was in last weekends beta and just got an email to tell me I have been selected for tomorrows beta, so I suspect you need to get that email.

Cluck Cluck, Gibber Gibber, My Old Mans A Mushroom

• viddsterviddster Member UncommonPosts: 220

Awww I did not get any invite, and I played the beta loads as well, lots of reporting and surveys. I will go and cry in a corner now, or play skyrim, one or the other.

Oh yeah, damn you all. image

• eyceleycel Member Posts: 1,334

none here, they probably seen how much I played last weekend and said hell no.

Thank you for the reply, I better get the invite ;) Heck I just pre-ordered yesterday so they need to show some love.  Thanks for letting me know.

• Dynamic1325Dynamic1325 Member UncommonPosts: 70

Since august, I've told my email that swtor emails are spam and are not to be placed in my inbox.

• NMStudioNMStudio Member Posts: 376

BioWare has been doing a really good job of sending out emails in stages to avoid bogging down their servers, so be patient.  :)  (I'm out of town this weekend, so getting in won't do me any good!)

• jdnewelljdnewell Member UncommonPosts: 2,237

I got one.

I wont be around this weekend to play and dont plan on playing at release.

So if anyone does not get invited by the end of the day and wants mine they are welcome to it. Just PM me

I would rather someone get enjoyment out of it than not.

But chances are they are staging the emails and mass invites going out all day.

• Lord.BachusLord.Bachus Member RarePosts: 9,686

Got in too...

Just tried if i could log in to upgrade my client with the patch, i could not

Maybe they are going to test the patchingprocess...

Best MMO experiences : EQ(PvE), DAoC(PvP), WoW(total package) LOTRO (worldfeel) GW2 (Artstyle and animations and worlddesign) SWTOR (Story immersion) TSW (story) ESO (character advancement)

• stragen001stragen001 Member UncommonPosts: 1,720

Originally posted by Lord.Bachus

Got in too...

Just tried if i could log in to upgrade my client with the patch, i could not

Maybe they are going to test the patchingprocess...

I just tried and got a 27mb patch

Cluck Cluck, Gibber Gibber, My Old Mans A Mushroom

• RaxeonRaxeon Member UncommonPosts: 2,283

umm i can log in and patch but no invite XDD

• russellb1975russellb1975 Member Posts: 50

Oh my God I would definatly sell my soul for another invite.  I played the other two betas.  I'm hoping.

• TaishiFoxTaishiFox Member RarePosts: 999

Does anyone know if last weekend's testers get to go into this one? I recieved no messages so far and really hoping I get to play again :-/

imageimage

• XzenXzen Member UncommonPosts: 2,607

Got an invite for this weekend too.

• maskedweaselmaskedweasel Member LegendaryPosts: 12,180

I KEEP getting invites telling me I'm in the next test..... but... I'm in the closed beta ...  I  think they love my feedback so much they want me to test it twice.

• LashleyLashley Member UncommonPosts: 587

I'm in.

Won't be playing, I'll wait until the 15th so I caqn keep my characters.

• KuinnKuinn Member UncommonPosts: 2,072

Meh I want one too, cant enjoy any other game anymore getting so hyped up for the launch, finding a nice guild and exiting life for the time of launch at least :P I have only 50 hours on Skyrim and I told a friend of mine who asked about it "It's propably the best game I've played in 3 years" - and I mean it, I just cant get my self into it now that I got to run around with thousands of others in a mmorpg again, so eager to start my Bounty Hunter's career ^_^ ...or IA. Cant decide argh.

Patch notes said something along the lines: "Other companions than your own display now only as 'companion' and not with a name" - finally, when people get enough variety for companions and their appearances it's not so bad immersion breaker anymore.

Come On Bioware I need the excuse to not have to hang out with my fiance...Now all I need is a invite and a shoe sale image

• WhackoWhacko Member UncommonPosts: 137

Final beta before launch is always the most risky.

Hopefully the build is stable and no hiccups occur.

Also I hope they allow you to gag Vette, holy hell she sounds like a nagging wife.