Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DC Universe Online: Lightning Strikes Trailer

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

DC Universe Online's next downloadable content is called Lightning Strikes and the the team has released a new trailer to show off the awesomeness that are the lightning powers and much more. Check it out!

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• SabbicatSabbicat Member UncommonPosts: 290

I hope the DLC is more exciting than the video. That was underwhelming

• maxy1214maxy1214 Member UncommonPosts: 44

The music made me think of Rammstein.

• ComafComaf Member UncommonPosts: 1,150

Problem with one new power is everyone the day of the patch/download will have it, run it into the ground, test for a cookie cut OP version and by the end of the week, unless  you are 12, you will be going out of your way to be anything BUT lightening.

• ZoyitaZoyita Member Posts: 119

I want to be lightning to be a healer for my team. I am a villain. For some reason when we pvp all Heroes team are balanced, they have tank, 1 or 2 healers, controller and dps. But Villains everyone want to be DPS!!! Im currently a menthal controller. Then i guess i wont have a Controller to blue heal me.

And BTW i didnt like this trailer neither :( i wanted to see more about the lightning skills etc.

• DevianeDeviane Member UncommonPosts: 108

its just me or this trailer is as crappy as it seems?  def  didnt   give me any hype or reason to buy  this dlc as  the figth for light did...so i ust say  no thx SOE