Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fuzzy Avatars Solved! Please re-upload your avatar if it was fuzzy!

Lord of the Rings Online: The Prince of Rohan Content Update Screens

SBFordSBFord Associate Editor - News ManagerThe Land of AZPosts: 16,610MMORPG.COM Staff Uncommon

Turbine has released six new screenshots from Lord of the Rings Online. The screens come via the next patch, Update 6: The Prince of Rohan. The storyline continues the one started in the Rise of Isengaard expansion. Check the screens out in our Lord of the Rings Online gallery.

Associate Editor: MMORPG.com
Follow me on Twitter: @MMORPGMom

Comments

• PadmeAmPadmeAm Republiek WestfrieslandPosts: 26Member
    After all these years I still think this is a wonderfull game and I love to continue the story! Personally i hope it will take a long time before we reach the end of this story/game which will have to be Mordor ofcourse.

Still some nice areas to explore! ;)
  • RobsolfRobsolf Grand Rapids, MIPosts: 4,247Member Uncommon

Glad to hear they're making some progress on finishing the story.  Having it end at 71-ish level was a HUGE letdown in RoI.  I liked the Xpac, but it felt unfinished.  I like it better than SoM, but at least SoM was complete when it launched.

• DarVashielDarVashiel Tuscaloosa, ALPosts: 80Member Uncommon

I feel the same way, but why are the npc better looking than we are. Honestly this game needs a major overhall of Character Creation.

• shanertshanert DöttingenPosts: 11Member

Originally posted by PadmeAm

After all these years I still think this is a wonderfull game and I love to continue the story! Personally i hope it will take a long time before we reach the end of this story/game which will have to be Mordor ofcourse.

Still some nice areas to explore! ;)

They have stated before, that Mordor will not be the end. Middle-earth doesn't stop to excist when they arrive in Mordor.