Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Age of Conan: Unchained: The Road to v4.0

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

The latest development update for Age of Conan: Unchained has been published on the official site. In it, the team lays out plans for patches and updates from v3.1 through the release of the next adventure pack and v4.0.

• v3.1 is mainly focused on the Dreamworld engine and behind the scenes technology issues. It has been delayed somewhat to allow the team to "iron out any kinks" they've encountered. It is expected to deploy soon.

• v3.2 will include the House of Crom dungeon, new instances and world bosses, new social areas and more. The Jade Citadel, a new Tier 4 raid, will also make its appearance in v3.2.

• v3.3 This update will conclude the Tier Four raid experience, with the final Khitai raid instance, and the last two new encounters in the Tier.

• v3.4 will again focus mainly on the technical side of Age of Conan: Unchained.

• v4.0 will be the next adventure pack that Funcom is not quite ready to reveal just yet. The target date for the deployment of v4.0 is sometime in Q2 2012.

You can read the finer details on the Age of Conan site.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• RedcorRedcor Member Posts: 426

If you left this game after the poor start you should come back and check it out. Some great improvments and more on the way.

Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can
    be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing.
    -Robert E. Howard

• FalcomithFalcomith Member UncommonPosts: 830

Originally posted by Redcor

If you left this game after the poor start you should come back and check it out. Some great improvments and more on the way.

Redownloading the game now since I got the welcome back veterans deal. I am  not looking forward to going through Tortage again. But, since I want to create a new character, I guess I have too.

• kevjardskevjards Member UncommonPosts: 1,452

yep agreed^^^^

• EadwardEadward Member UncommonPosts: 10

Give me better "looking for group" and cross server minigames and I'll be satisfied.

• SouldrainerSouldrainer Member Posts: 1,857
    game tries to reinstall every time I reboot my PC. Has done so since early beta. It was cute when I was on 6MB UP 20 down. Now that I moved and got stuck with DSL, it's unplayable... 3 different computers btw. Also, the game is way more expensive now.

Error: 37. Signature not found. Please connect to my server for signature access.

• rsrestonrsreston Member UncommonPosts: 346

Game's quite fun, specially its Combat System. Good lvling content, great classes

• Destiny2010Destiny2010 Member UncommonPosts: 327

Originally posted by Souldrainer

game tries to reinstall every time I reboot my PC. Has done so since early beta. It was cute when I was on 6MB UP 20 down. Now that I moved and got stuck with DSL, it's unplayable... 3 different computers btw. Also, the game is way more expensive now.

This sounds very strange indeed. Reinstall or "verify resoruce database" error on startup? Cause those you can always skip..I have for the last 3 years at least.