Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Wizard101: Super Bundle Giveaway!

MikeBMikeB Community ManagerAdministrator RarePosts: 6,555

As part of Family Week here at MMORPG.com, we've partnered with KingsIsle Entertainment to give away 10 Wizard101 super bundle codes.

What is a Wizard101 super bundle, you ask?  Read below for the full rundown:

• Enormous Safari Palace

• War Rhino Mount Two Person

• Great Axe

• Safari Outfit

• Pet Giraffe

• Mystery Teleport Tapestry

• 5000 Crowns

Interested in grabbing one of these codes? Post a comment below telling us about your favorite activity or feature in Wizard101 and you may just find one in your inbox!

Comments

• smstexansmstexan Member UncommonPosts: 5

Grouping with my nephew and helping him along in the game.  We had a lot of fun together recently in Wintertusk.  It's a great game in general even when I'm by myself.  Even better with family and friends!  They've done a good job on the worlds and gameplay.

• sizlekidsizlekid Member Posts: 1

The main reason i play this game is because me and my brother always try to get the mounts which are really hard to get but recently i've gotten the wyvern mount and bat wings. Me and my brother were so excited. We love all the AWESOME spells that were made. I love that you DONT require a subscription to play because i just use crowns which are EPIC not many games offer that option. There's the right amount of action and not over done. It shows my brother better stragetic skills and same for me. The worlds are cool and the gear too. The Castles are probably the best part of this game and Mooshu too.

• wesjrwesjr Member UncommonPosts: 506

I think I like the "auto group" feature when killing monsters, I also like the fact you can just hop in and play an hour or so and not feel like you have to play 24/7

• MatonicMatonic Member UncommonPosts: 5

If I would have to chose it would  the pet traning I love getting a pet and day by day making it stringer then somonelse comes along and we both take our pets and creat an egg in-game and come's out a quniqe pet and then i could do it all over agin. once they get strong you can race them too to earn lots of great prises. It is truly amazing.

• d1s0rderd1s0rder Member Posts: 1

Pet training! Duel!

• WindlionWindlion Member UncommonPosts: 53

One of the only games were I get to play with my 6 year old son he's loves the pets and we enjoy playing together a very simple and fun game to play some of the monters are lots of fun spells are nice and it really makes you feel like a wizard.

• PyukPyuk Member UncommonPosts: 762

My favorite activity is questing and battling baddies with my daughter. Our computers are adjacent to each other in my home office, so it makes it easy to communicate and strategize together. I love it when she calls out battle plans when we're fighting a boss. At the end of a play ssession, I'm just as entertained watching her sort out her loot to decorate her Ice Castle house. I do believe mount collecting and castle collecting would be my daughter's favorite pasttime in Wizard 101, especially if I actually let her buy all the castles and mounts she wanted (which I don't - hey, there are limits and it can get pricey).

I make spreadsheets at work - I don't want to make them for the games I play.

• felorefelore Member Posts: 222

Spending time with my wife and kids online.  We enjoy the housing aspect of the game.  Wife and sons enjoy decorating the houses and growing plants. 

• ElminsterElminster Member UncommonPosts: 28

personally, I like the new content that has been added, and also the storyline as well. Also, the fact that it is one of the safest games out there for kids, and it's also kinda a beginner step to mmorpg's for kids, because with this game, eventually kids will start looking at the more legendary games like WoW, and EQ2 and the like.

• JhinnJhinn Member Posts: 2

Sitting next to my nine year old daughter watching and listening to her play the game in her own way. Instead of following the quest lines like everyone else she makes-up her own stories while she runs around killing gobblers or fire elves. She has made it to level 30 and saved up enough money to buy a house without even finishing half the Wizard City quests. Now she likes to put on plays on the stage in her house for all her pets and friends to see. She has been able to turn this very linear game into her personal sandbox simply because noone ever told her you are suppose to follow the quest lines. Makes me proud to have a child with such a wonderful imagination. 

• kastakasta Member Posts: 512

My favorite feature of Wizard101 is the almost complete lack of mmorpg.com posters in the player base. :)  My second favorite is the combat system.  Tuning and building a deck is a lot of fun and the randomness of your favorite card popping up makes each combat different.

• DeathDealer2DeathDealer2 Member UncommonPosts: 24

The ability to play for a short amount of time and feel like you have achieved something. I do not feel forced to play in stints of 4 hours or more.... It also has been very group friendly

• neuronomadneuronomad Member Posts: 1,276

My favorite thing is that it is a super game to play with my 6 year old daughter.  It is a great game where I don't have to worry about leaving her alone to play for a bit without being around, but mostly the fact that it gives me a safe gaming world to play with my daughter is the biggest thing for me.

--------------------------------
    Currently Playing: Guild Wars 2 and Path of Exile

Quit: Eden Eternal, Wakfu, DDO, STO, DCUO, Sword 2, Atlantica Online, LOTRO, SWTOR, RIFT, Earthrise, FFXIV, RoM, Allods Online, GA,WAR,CO,V:SoH,POTBS,TR,COH/COV, WOW, DDO,AL, EQ, Eve, L2, AA, Mx0, SWG, SoR, AO, RFO, DAoC, and others.
    www.twitter.com/mlwhitt
    www.michaelwhitt.com

• tyrelatyrela Member UncommonPosts: 12

My daughter loves teh game.  She particularly likes to go so a certain area in the commons that you can swim to that is a little island "I like to go there and let Mary ( her toon) think and enjoy her pets.  lols  Good times

• mastergravymastergravy Member UncommonPosts: 38

i liked the whole dog zone, the battle with cats and dogs and the investigations were cool. me and the lil like to hit it up together there just to hang out

• VengerVenger Member UncommonPosts: 1,309

My favorite activity/feature is the whole game. 

Battles actually take some thought building the right deck for your play style and a good bit of luck.

Pet leveling and breeding is such a fun way to get away from direct combat for a while.

Gardening is a great way from getting away from it all but still feel like you are moving forward.

Last but most definately not least if housing.  MMO's should really look at W101 before they even start planning player housing.

My oldest son has also just started getting interested in the game and it is great to play with him and not have to worry about the usual mmo crowd.

• matixzunmatixzun Member Posts: 24

What i like more about Wizard101 is the fact that in the game everybody is a wizard, but they are different types of wizards, it gives a way to be a wizard but no be the same to everybody else

• ross101ross101 Member UncommonPosts: 5

I love helping others in firghts in Wizard 101, me being a Balance wizard, i just have to swoop in and save the day!

I love doing this also cause i allways make new friends, and then they can help me back!

• sakersaker Member RarePosts: 1,458
    Hmm... The card system is interesting, and surprisingly deep for a game designed for young kids.
  • AshaneFBAshaneFB Member UncommonPosts: 10

I personally love the game because its by far the safest MMO I've found for my daughter to play. She loves decorating her house and the planting system especially. :)

• DarkcrystalDarkcrystal Member UncommonPosts: 963

We like the housing aspects we like that we can play a little or a lot and it does not matter. We can just enjoy the game.

• TanlielTanliel Member UncommonPosts: 40

Play with my daughter and definately love being able to get a depth of game play within a kid friendly game.  Housing is fantastic and pets top it all off.

Great game.

• corechambercorechamber Member UncommonPosts: 148

My son loves the pets, he also loves the housing.  I myself enjoy the battle system. Its a great family game we call can play.

• bglathambglatham Member Posts: 1

It is really hard to narrow down to a favorite.  I started out to just create a wizard to be able to help my 6 year old in the harder fights,  Now I am hooked as well and have 6 wizards between the levels of 30 and 65.  I Garden for regents to use for crafting and probably do gardening/crafting and housing almost as much as I quest.  My 5yo is hooked now so we have 3 subscription accounts in a family group.  It is nice to be able to hold the crowns and pass them to the kids as needed and set their chat settings.  The game is very family friendly.  My kids enjoy the pets and "winning things", even if it is not something they can use. 

Pick anything above, they are all favorites.

• TorriganTorrigan Member UncommonPosts: 13

Open grouping is one of its greatest assets. Great way to meet new people on the fly. Also it's a great game to play with my family, great for "anyone 8 to 80" lol :)

This discussion has been closed.