Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Leveling

I just started playing BSGO 2 days ago and am quite impressed. It reminds me alot of Eve (and that's a good thing). The only thing I have found that is hard is the leveling portion of the game. Can anyone here give me some hints, as to the best possible way to level? Any help would be much appreciated.

Comments

• JesusCannonJesusCannon Member Posts: 13

Also, can someone maybe shed some light on the tactics of strike craft? Big ships are awesome, but I like the strike craft and for me, training the right skills and using the right tactics is a must.

• KarahandrasKarahandras Member UncommonPosts: 1,703

If I remember correctly after the main missions end(which is quite quickly) you need to do the daily missions you get inside the rec room.  Other than that it's grinding.  For strike craft the best thing is to buy from the store.  Skills are going to be whatever stops you getting shot(things like speed, dodge etc.)

• JesusCannonJesusCannon Member Posts: 13

Thank you. I have joined a very good Wing now, and have received all the help I need. I really enjoy this game and recommend it to anyone who like EVE, but does not have the time, or money to play it. I have heard it referred to as EVE-light.