Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

A very simple Poll (Like, Not like, Neutral

I'm seeing a lot of posts flying every which way on whether people liked it or didn't like it.  Many are multiple posters so it throws the balance off.  I just want to get a clear idea of the beta impressions.  I apologize if this is a duplicate thread, I didn't see the other one.

I self identify as a monkey.

Comments

• oubersoubers Member UncommonPosts: 855

POS :)

• SupersoupsSupersoups Member Posts: 1,004

I have voted but i would like to tell you that no matter how many polls one makes,it represents a very small minority of gamers. It is good for fun but i hope you do not take these polls too seriously whther they are negative or positive.

• mgilbrtsnmgilbrtsn Member EpicPosts: 3,430

Originally posted by Supersoups

I have voted but i would like to tell you that no matter how many polls one makes,it represents a very small minority of gamers. It is good for fun but i hope you do not take these polls too seriously whther they are negative or positive.

I agree, but then again the opinions on this forum are also a very small minority of beta participants.  However, it does let you know what the small minority thinks.

I self identify as a monkey.

• poefuepoefue Member Posts: 226
    Two lightsabers up!
  • ZenjinxZenjinx Member Posts: 328

I voted as well, but don't we have a dozen of these already?

• DaShnipaDaShnipa Member UncommonPosts: 33

Overall I found the beta experience to be enjoyable. I found there's still a fair amount of work to do in terms of engine optimization and driver optimization on Nvidia's part as my gaming rig ran like a bag of fat kids. Crafting was intersting but I felt disconnected from it, having more companions would probably fix this giving me more to do.

Grouping.... I don't mean to be a dick nor do I consider myself some kind of elite gamer. But jesus titty f*cking christ the number of retards roaming the starter planets doing the heroic quests is unbelievable. Maybe I just found a cluster of ass clowns who've never played an MMO. That part of the Beta was infuriating. 

Other than the grouping I can't wait for launch!!

Main Rig --- i7 920 @ 3.6ghz//6GB Patriot XGS DDR3 1600@1804 mhz CAS9//HAF 932//Corsair HX1000//ASUS P6T Deluxe//2xMSI GTX570 Twin Frozr II SLI//64GB Patriot Torqx SSD// 1TB Seagate HDD

Secondary --- Macbook :)