Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Who's changed their mind after playing this weekends beta?

Comments

• DJJazzyDJJazzy Member UncommonPosts: 2,053

I was on the fence before this weekend. I went ahead and pre purchased the game. Does it suite my gaming needs perfectly? Or course not. But I enjoyed it even if there are design choices that I disagree with. 

Now will the game last me more than a month or two? I'm not so sure. I was never big on raids and if this turns into another raid game, like WoW or Rift, then I'll certainly be playing other stuff.

• AblestronAblestron Member Posts: 333

Originally posted by C1d0s

Originally posted by Ablestron

I really enjoyed the flashpoints, they had the best combat and the best storylines that Ive seen so far, but The spaces inbetween the storylines with the douzen mini quests and the long trecks to finish those mini quests; its dull as hell. They made the experience out to be something new and refreshing what with the storyline element, but at the same time they fall into the trap of so many MMO's where your always spending large chunks of time grinding through side quests while doing the main quest, just to aproach the right level to get into the content you actually care about. 

The story lines are good, but it doesnt work well with the cookie cutter nature of the rest of the game.

I thought the story added reason to the quests, both side, bonus, and main; however, I'm the type who doesn't skip any cutscenes and actually tries to understand the mission / task - not that you, or anyone who doesn't are bad for choosing to play the way you do.

The grind was definitely made easy for me by the nature of the main quest, which all others are in some way linked. They did well with this in 10+, and I'm not finding myself drawn back at level 25 - and I've been to about four planets already.

I never skipped a cutscene or a diologue, What Im on about is the time it takes inbetween these peices of diologue to get the story rolling again. I spent more time running to GET to the objectives then I did trying to complete them. The longer I stay out of combat, story or buying and training, the less inclined I feel to continue, since I'll be doin the same thing to get back to where I was I feel like Im forcing myself through the long waiting periods to get to the good bits; and how is that any different to WoW's system?

• snoop101snoop101 Member UncommonPosts: 400

I was on the fence as well. Was really excited about the Beta. Was ready to test things out as see how everything turned out after all this time.

In short it was one of the fastest uninstall I have done in a long time. I think I had more patients with a low budget asian MMO then this game.

• WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 19,332

Yep i agree,but the Flashpoints are not hat good,you probably just enjopyed it more because you are in a group.The game however lacks real group oriented game play.

There is just soooooooo much to comment on this game it is crazy ,so i will just dwell on a couple quick things.

The game gets very repetitive.I am not int oFlashpoints ,i want combat like that in an open world not instances.I also do not like the skill tree design,it is always useless imo.I don't like a game giving me 20 less dmg in a spell,then telling me to put two pts into it to get my 20 dmg back,that in essence is all the TREE design does.

I played a LOT of players, ithink i covered almost evcery class up to around level 15,a couple to 19/20.I dound the game fun for awhile,but it has lost it's appeal rather fast.If we look at how much actual game time we spent,maybe 1/2/3 or 4 weekends for many of us?That is only about 2 weeks total playing and it already lost it;s lustre.

My opinion is i would have been happier with a few less classes,less worlds/maps and more detail in all areas of the game.

The quests get extremely redundant,everything is some form of conspiracy theory.They have zones that go RED/GREEN and really the entire game is setup to be nothing more than a single player game.All they have done is add Flashpoints for the group play,that is it and even that is instanced so there is really nothing that offers a MMO feel.

The whole crafting/crew skill idea,i don't like it at all.Limited to one and 2 of the other and having your Companion go out on these make beleive quests is ridiculously cheap.IMO the ythrew that together so they could elminate creating actual crafting content.

SO to answer the question, i don't think i wil lbuy it,i will just get bored definitely within the first month.I know people hangout in Wow for years just doing end game raids or in this case to be Flashpoints,but otherwise ,i just can't see people remaining interested in the game for very long.

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.

• sanosukexsanosukex Member Posts: 1,836

Originally posted by Wizardry

Yep i agree,but the Flashpoints are not hat good,you probably just enjopyed it more because you are in a group.The game however lacks real group oriented game play.

There is just soooooooo much to comment on this game it is crazy ,so i will just dwell on a couple quick things.

The game gets very repetitive.I am not int oFlashpoints ,i want combat like that in an open world not instances.I also do not like the skill tree design,it is always useless imo.I don't like a game giving me 20 less dmg in a spell,then telling me to put two pts into it to get my 20 dmg back,that in essence is all the TREE design does.

I played a LOT of players, ithink i covered almost evcery class up to around level 15,a couple to 19/20.I dound the game fun for awhile,but it has lost it's appeal rather fast.If we look at how much actual game time we spent,maybe 1/2/3 or 4 weekends for many of us?That is only about 2 weeks total playing and it already lost it;s lustre.

My opinion is i would have been happier with a few less classes,less worlds/maps and more detail in all areas of the game.

The quests get extremely redundant,everything is some form of conspiracy theory.They have zones that go RED/GREEN and really the entire game is setup to be nothing more than a single player game.All they have done is add Flashpoints for the group play,that is it and even that is instanced so there is really nothing that offers a MMO feel.

The whole crafting/crew skill idea,i don't like it at all.Limited to one and 2 of the other and having your Companion go out on these make beleive quests is ridiculously cheap.IMO the ythrew that together so they could elminate creating actual crafting content.

SO to answer the question, i don't think i wil lbuy it,i will just get bored definitely within the first month.I know people hangout in Wow for years just doing end game raids or in this case to be Flashpoints,but otherwise ,i just can't see people remaining interested in the game for very long.

this is the big problem with story driven games and why most MMO''s have avoided being to story heavy. Once you play through the stories unless you have a wealth of content to back it up people aren't going ot stick around. Most games focus more on gameplay and the story is just put in to hold everything together. I can't see wanting to play through any classes opening story more than once.  I honestly would have been happy with someone making star wars galaxies 2 with updated graphics and set it in the old republic time period. I'm a huge star wars fan and played galaxies for over a year just cause it was star wars(and beast master was a lot of fun). I'm just hoping they have spent enough of that money making enough end game content to keep people and not hope the story is going to keep people around for months to come...

• ZylaxxZylaxx Member Posts: 2,574

Originally posted by C1d0s

I really enjoyed the flashpoints, they had the best combat and the best storylines that Ive seen so far, but The spaces inbetween the storylines with the douzen mini quests and the long trecks to finish those mini quests; its dull as hell. They made the experience out to be something new and refreshing what with the storyline element, but at the same time they fall into the trap of so many MMO's where your always spending large chunks of time grinding through side quests while doing the main quest, just to aproach the right level to get into the content you actually care about. 

The story lines are good, but it doesnt work well with the cookie cutter nature of the rest of the game.

I thought the story added reason to the quests, both side, bonus, and main; however, I'm the type who doesn't skip any cutscenes and actually tries to understand the mission / task - not that you, or anyone who doesn't are bad for choosing to play the way you do.

The grind was definitely made easy for me by the nature of the main quest, which all others are in some way linked. They did well with this in 10+, and I'm not finding myself drawn back at level 25 - and I've been to about four planets already.

I never skipped a cutscene or a diologue, What Im on about is the time it takes inbetween these peices of diologue to get the story rolling again. I spent more time running to GET to the objectives then I did trying to complete them. The longer I stay out of combat, story or buying and training, the less inclined I feel to continue, since I'll be doin the same thing to get back to where I was I feel like Im forcing myself through the long waiting periods to get to the good bits; and how is that any different to WoW's system?

THIS!!!!!

When wil lgame companys understand that time spent doing the menial is wasted time.  I want quests that last more then the time it takes to travel to get to it.  Nothing kills immersion like being told to:  Run halfway across the Map to take care of the Man in Black then when you get there you find he is a Imperial big shot on vacation so you spend 5 mins runnign to him, 30 secs finsihing quest and 5 mins running back.  That crap is ludacris.

Everything you need to know about Elder Scrolls Online

Playing: GW2
    Waiting on: TESO
    Next Flop: Planetside 2
    Best MMO of all time: Asheron's Call - The first company to recreate AC will be the next greatest MMO.

• jdlamson75jdlamson75 Member UncommonPosts: 1,010

Answering the OP: I've been skeptical of the game.  Signed up for the beta and refused to install it.  Tonight, I installed it.  Played for a while - time just kinda flew by.  The story stuff is fun.  I will be purchasing the game, most likely after Christmas (when all the kid's presents are opened, I figure I deserve a present too). 

In my case, the beta changed my mind.  Even if it turns out to be more of a solo player game with a little grouping and some PvP thrown in, that works for me. 

• BenthonBenthon Member Posts: 2,069

Originally posted by Wharg0ul

Originally posted by Benthon

Originally posted by ilovespoons

Originally posted by Thorbrand

Fulltime beta tester here and I will tell you SWTOR is a sub-par single player RPG. The story is completely static, your decisions have no impact on the out come of the story.

If story is your main reason to play you might not want to waste your time on SWTOR.

Ah that part makes me 2nd guess SWTOR. Thanks for the heads up.

Too bad it's entirely incorrect.

Not really. I made all Dark Side choices and my friend made allLight Side choices. Where did we both end up? Coruscant, with the exact same quests at level 10.

We did Escelles (or however you spell it) at 15 with our two companions and chose to throw the engineers out of the bay. The second time we allowed them to live. What was different? Nothing major and once the flashpoint was over it was like we never did it, it never happened.

The thing that really bothers me is frame rate clipping. Objects that are a certain distance away lose half of their frames to allow slower computers to keep up. It made the animations look awful from afar. Reminded me of DAoC or WAR.

As far as exploration, I found it to be pretty guided. I was expecting more open areas, but atleast up until 18 I felt very guided and controlled.

I play a Jedi Sage. I found them extremely OP in PVP. With decent damage and shields and healing, cyclone, and stuns nobody can take me 1v1 in any of the Warzones. I can defend points almost indefinitely versus two players until the rest of the team shows up. The sounds in Huttball are all f!cked up, it's really annoying.

All in all I was pretty on the fence about the game, but somewhat positive about it. After playing it and realizing I was forcing myself to play it after a while, I just can't log in anymore. It's too familiar, nothing new, in space. :

I'm sorry, but your low level experiences in the tutorial and first instance are not going to change what I have experienced through several builds of testing and multiple characters in the lvl 40 range.

And....sounds like you either need to turn your settings up, or get better hardware....I have none of those distant LOD issues you speak of.

As for your PVP experiences....I don't do mini-games...I stick to world PVP. But I've never really had an issue killing any of the republic scum that I've come across....except for this one trooper....but that's another story entirely.

Sorry you don't care for the game. Have fun in whatever you decide to play instead.

I'm sorry, but just because you've had different experiences doesn't make mine irrevelent or less informed. I provided examples of things that ACTUALLY happen in the game. You said "No, I have high level characters, you're wrong." I'm not that inclined to believe you. The beginning of the game is pretty much the best part of the game. It's supposed to suck you in, draw you in. What happened? A Dark Side Jedi and a Light Side Jedi ended up at the exact same point after ten levels. Also, at 15, BOTH "monumental" choices in the Flashpoint gave the same rewards, and had zero lasting effect after leaving the instance.

I run two 6950's, with an i7-2600k. I'm maxing the game. My friend also noticed frame skipping on his machine, a GTX 570 w/ an i5-2500k. Again, just because you don't experience them doesn't make them untrue or irrevelent.

So you never have come across someone who was really good at PvP or had the upper hand. Good story? Doesn't really say much about my PVP experiences.

I'd like to add in washed out color schemes and repetitive color pallets for the landscape.

I don't. I will. :)

He who keeps his cool best wins.

• dougmysticeydougmysticey Member Posts: 1,176

Playing the beta definately did not change my mind. I am going to buy and play. It is a fun game.

What is funny is people saying " I played several or all the classes up to 15-20th level and it started to lose its appeal, blah blah". Unless you skip all the story or you were in regular beta testing that means you played non-stop for the entire beta weekend. Playing a marathon is bound to burn you out quick.

I played 1 class to level 20 and two to level 10 or so and I played a lot. I did not skip story though, and I played both PVE and PVP (plus the flashpoints more than once). I could not imagine leveling all the classes even past 10 and getting any sleep or eating or talking to anyone this past beta weekend.

Anyway, I think its funny that it is worth a marathon play on beta test weekend and then its suddenly not as worth it. It must have had appeal or there is no way they would play it that long.

• ElethonElethon Member UncommonPosts: 138

I will still be playing. Unfortunately the bata has made me unsure what class I will start with though.

• Wharg0ulWharg0ul Member Posts: 4,183

Originally posted by ilovespoons

Originally posted by Thorbrand

Fulltime beta tester here and I will tell you SWTOR is a sub-par single player RPG. The story is completely static, your decisions have no impact on the out come of the story.

If story is your main reason to play you might not want to waste your time on SWTOR.

Ah that part makes me 2nd guess SWTOR. Thanks for the heads up.

Too bad it's entirely incorrect.

Not really. I made all Dark Side choices and my friend made allLight Side choices. Where did we both end up? Coruscant, with the exact same quests at level 10.

We did Escelles (or however you spell it) at 15 with our two companions and chose to throw the engineers out of the bay. The second time we allowed them to live. What was different? Nothing major and once the flashpoint was over it was like we never did it, it never happened.

The thing that really bothers me is frame rate clipping. Objects that are a certain distance away lose half of their frames to allow slower computers to keep up. It made the animations look awful from afar. Reminded me of DAoC or WAR.

As far as exploration, I found it to be pretty guided. I was expecting more open areas, but atleast up until 18 I felt very guided and controlled.

I play a Jedi Sage. I found them extremely OP in PVP. With decent damage and shields and healing, cyclone, and stuns nobody can take me 1v1 in any of the Warzones. I can defend points almost indefinitely versus two players until the rest of the team shows up. The sounds in Huttball are all f!cked up, it's really annoying.

All in all I was pretty on the fence about the game, but somewhat positive about it. After playing it and realizing I was forcing myself to play it after a while, I just can't log in anymore. It's too familiar, nothing new, in space. :

I'm sorry, but your low level experiences in the tutorial and first instance are not going to change what I have experienced through several builds of testing and multiple characters in the lvl 40 range.

And....sounds like you either need to turn your settings up, or get better hardware....I have none of those distant LOD issues you speak of.

As for your PVP experiences....I don't do mini-games...I stick to world PVP. But I've never really had an issue killing any of the republic scum that I've come across....except for this one trooper....but that's another story entirely.

Sorry you don't care for the game. Have fun in whatever you decide to play instead.

I'm sorry, but just because you've had different experiences doesn't make mine irrevelent or less informed. I provided examples of things that ACTUALLY happen in the game. You said "No, I have high level characters, you're wrong." I'm not that inclined to believe you. The beginning of the game is pretty much the best part of the game. It's supposed to suck you in, draw you in. What happened? A Dark Side Jedi and a Light Side Jedi ended up at the exact same point after ten levels. Also, at 15, BOTH "monumental" choices in the Flashpoint gave the same rewards, and had zero lasting effect after leaving the instance.

I run two 6950's, with an i7-2600k. I'm maxing the game. My friend also noticed frame skipping on his machine, a GTX 570 w/ an i5-2500k. Again, just because you don't experience them doesn't make them untrue or irrevelent.

So you never have come across someone who was really good at PvP or had the upper hand. Good story? Doesn't really say much about my PVP experiences.

I'd like to add in washed out color schemes and repetitive color pallets for the landscape.

I don't. I will. :)

Actually, it does make you "less informed". You have less experience, less time testing. You have not had the opportunity to play through the same content over and over again, and try different paths each time.

And since when is the "beginning of the game the best part"?? You think we play games thinking "it's all down hill from here!! Only gonna get worse!!"  ??? 

That doesn't even make any sense image

Try turning off windowed mode, and fullscreen exclusive mode in your video options, and setting vertical synch to "on". The exit the game, and reboot your computer. Advice I've been giving for over three builds now, btw.

As for the PVP...just saying...there is no "all powerful untouchable" class.

• bamdorfbamdorf Member UncommonPosts: 150

I was on the fence as to whether to buy this game and give it a decent try.    After the weekend beta, I am still there, but perhaps it isn't 50-50 anymore, more like 40-60.     The game is slick, almost no lag (I experienced one lag spike all weekend).   No hitching, etc.   That is huge for me.   On the other hand, the early part of the game wasn't exactly compelling.   Naturally I compare to WoW, which was also a very slick game, though I expect TOR to have even fewer problems at launch.    However I remember  the first login with WoW.   I chose a dorf hunter, took a few steps and fired my gun at a wolf.   Blam.    Something silly/fun about it.   Played multiple years.   Logged into TOR, grabbed a blaster, went out and saw some seps,   Blam.  And boom.   (Grenades).  (And I might mention VG, which at the start  was a bit of a struggle.   Yet I kep t playing VG, go figure.)

But somehow it was different.   I think the graphics in TOR are far less cartooney and stylized, yet, somehow it didn't grab me.   My charactrer didn't seem to have any....character.   Hard to express.  But the slickness of the game is sufficient I might try to get deeper into the game to find out what's there.

On the other hand, I am having fun in Vanguard and am not sure I will drop that for TOR.    Which is strange because VG has bugs and hitching and lag etc.   But there is something about it .    Maybe it is in TOR also but I don't know at the moment.   The only thing I can say is that the beta did not create a strong incentive for the game --- but the production values didn't disappoint so I am not dropping the whole idea yet.  Interestingly the first 10 levels of VG, problems and all, did create the incentive to sub.

Maybe for me SW is a movie, not a game.   I really wanted to like SWG also, but it didn't happen.   Oh well, I will see. Not a completely lost cause yet.

---------------------------
    Rose-lipped maidens,
    Light-foot lads...

• Germaximus_SGermaximus_S Member UncommonPosts: 1,061

It definitely changed my mind. I played WoW for 6 years and i also played EQ for 3 years and Rift and basically every other mmorpg and when i saw SWTOR i just didnt want to play it, it looked the same.

Now after playing it im definitely going to buy and play it, freakin great game, so well done.

Jeremiah 8:21 I weep for the hurt of my people; I stand amazed, silent, dumb with grief.
    Join me on Twitch Facebook Twitter 

• DLangleyDLangley Member Posts: 1,407

Let's refrain from baiting each other guys. Cut out the personal attacks.

• CelciusCelcius Member RarePosts: 1,869

Originally posted by Supersoups

Originally posted by Calerxes

I really did not think I'd like this game after reading comments on this forum and others but I've personally been really surprised in how good it is and maybe thats because of having low expectations to begin with. Personally i think we really do have a winner in TOR that will entertain many many people over the coming months and years. It really, for me, is going usher in the next generation of MMO's. Well done Bioware should I have ever doubted the talent that this company has?

Though I do give everyone the right to bash me over the head with this popst in the future if my prediction of TOR being a very big sustained success for many years turns out to "new toy" syndrom but this the first MMO I've played since WoW that has that feel of quality and longevity. 

If you make your opinion on basis of negativity on this site there is not a single MMO worth playing. And if these forums had any influence on MMOS outside of this website..Vanguard would be a smashing hit and WOW would have closed down couple of years back.

Make up your own mind and take everything said here with fist full of salt. These forums make a very small minority of gamers world wide.

This ^ 

These forums are probably one of the older MMO community sites and consists of a ton of jaded MMO vets from quite literally, a decade ago. Tons of people here are huge sandbox fans and want tons of innovation. They see health bars and mana bars, instantly spout "WoW Clone!", and continue the usual hate they have towards themeparks. (Themeparks being a term the average MMO player is not even aware of) If you want a better representation of opinions I suggest looking at community sites that actually enjoy themeparks. MMO-Champion is a decent one because it is a fansite for WoW and people on there have learned to accept the "themepark" model. You will obviously find many people calling everything a WoW clone, but not so many sandbox freaks. That, imho, is the problem here. Most of the guys on this forum long for the nostalgic days when MMOs had less direction and more freedom. 

• arrgyarrgy Member UncommonPosts: 87

To me I might put it off for a month because every Star Wars fanboy will be on Christmas break and if the server has too many people on it, I don't want to sit around and wait to do kill quests.

I also have Skyrim to finish, and if the stupid PC patch ever comes out for Batman I have that to finish. God I need to grind my captain in LOTRO up to 75, then there is the little shooter that just came out that I have been putting off....ugh

• DeViLzzz2007DeViLzzz2007 Member Posts: 107

I wasn't impressed with people in the community complaining about cc and more being too hard with mobs while questing and I guess it has been scrapped since the last beta.  Why would casuals want questing made easy since this is where they will spend most of their time ?  How does soloable questing make a game fun ?  How does fighting a quest end boss that never stays alive long enough to use some abilities have count as fun ?

I will play this game cuz it is something different than WOW and other common mmorpgs that are fantasy style.  I am ready for the sci-fi adventure but I just hope I can find people to play with who like extended raid lockouts, not playing more than 2 days per week and understand what real life is and that there can be fun in it.  With WOW all I found was people wanting me to raid 3 days or more per week while getting my rep done as fast as I could.  I want no part of that.

This weekend's beta let me look at the graphics one more time and I found it looked better than when I last saw it and wonder if they allowed us to do more with the settings and I just didn't notice before.  This weekend's beta also reminded me of some of the garbage you see in chat in other games.  I wish this game could be modded in an epic way to keep gamers playing and not talking garbage in chat.

Money is the root of all evil.

• NetspookNetspook Member UncommonPosts: 1,583

Originally posted by DeViLzzz2007

I wasn't impressed with people in the community complaining about cc and more being too hard with mobs while questing and I guess it has been scrapped since the last beta.  Why would casuals want questing made easy since this is where they will spend most of their time ?  How does soloable questing make a game fun ?  How does fighting a quest end boss that never stays alive long enough to use some abilities have count as fun ?

I will play this game cuz it is something different than WOW and other common mmorpgs that are fantasy style.  I am ready for the sci-fi adventure but I just hope I can find people to play with who like extended raid lockouts, not playing more than 2 days per week and understand what real life is and that there can be fun in it.  With WOW all I found was people wanting me to raid 3 days or more per week while getting my rep done as fast as I could.  I want no part of that.

This weekend's beta let me look at the graphics one more time and I found it looked better than when I last saw it and wonder if they allowed us to do more with the settings and I just didn't notice before.  This weekend's beta also reminded me of some of the garbage you see in chat in other games.  I wish this game could be modded in an epic way to keep gamers playing and not talking garbage in chat.

If you don't like solo questing, which (in your own words) is where most time is spent, I find it odd that you're going to play this game. Especially considering you obviously enjoy challenges.

I've never played a MMO with lesser reason to team up to quest. An example of why: while playing trooper this weekend, I oftened encountered mobs of 5 groups. Using an AOE ability as an opener, I rarely killed less than 3 mobs before they even got a chance to react, and quite often the whole group. Who wants to team up when it's that easy?

• MoparMopar Member UncommonPosts: 26

No longer will consider pre order or buying at all.   Gonna kick it in DCUO till TSW is closer and have another look at that.

• rtbbvrrtbbvr Member UncommonPosts: 163

I changed my mind as well. After playing the beta this weekend I ended up preordering 2 copies (One as a gift). I really enjoyed the story progression and the combat mechanics were familiar and easy to grasp. Best questing out of any game yet, and enjoyable PvE is a must for me. Looking forward to the release.

• C1d0sC1d0s Member UncommonPosts: 238

I've been considering a CE purchase when available. I'm definitely down for some more SWTOR!

• RidelynnRidelynn Member EpicPosts: 7,383

The gameplay was OK - the story was interesting, the voice acting got really tiring.

I hated the huge downloads, which took forever on my crappy ISP (another 15G +/- of patches from the last Beta weekend... really). Another 2.5 days of download, so I could log in and see ...

Queues. Holy Cow. I should have screenshotted them. 21 hours was the max queue time I saw. I know it's beta, and they shouldn't be that bad for release, but really... I got in like an hour of game time.

The F'n intro movie is broke. I can't watch it. Seriously. Little details, polish...

So realistically, all I beta tested as the server load for the patcher, and the queue time estimater. I didn't really get to play at all.

This game would be an awesome single player game. I'm not sold on it being a great MMO yet.

• gaiusmariusgaiusmarius Member UncommonPosts: 39

I pre-ordered CE. Still going to keep it. Whether or not I play for more than 1 month will be decided if they improve on:

Graphics

Character Creation

And to a lesser degree, combat.

I enjoyed it enough, long time since I've set my alarm to play a game. But the 3 things can't be ignored for a long period of time.

[Playing] SW:ToR
    [Played] AoC, WoW, Rift, EQ 1, 2, SWG, DAoC, WAR, GW1, EVE, PotBS.
    [Watching] GW2, Archage

• jarbyjarby Member Posts: 77

canceled my preorder after playing beta. cant buy this game just because of nice dialogs. Its not a mmo not a single pl just some unlucky mix of  those two. especially awuful is  mmo part, guys you should do single player games.

Now gw 2 the only left for me

• oreal52oreal52 Member UncommonPosts: 79

The first game that i uninstalled after 5 minutes.It looks just horrible,it feels horrible,and MY opinion "this game IS horrible"

If Bioware and EA would pay me 15 $/month to play this game,i would pay them 20 $ just let me NOT to play this.

I am no troll, not at all, but i think this game is not quality in the 21.th century.