Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Raph Koster

I guess Raph Koster didnt have anything to do with the creative direction of this game?

Comments

• LidaneLidane Member CommonPosts: 2,300

Originally posted by Palatine

I guess Raph Koster didnt have anything to do with the creative direction of this game?

Why would he? Raph Koster is currently working for Playdom, not Bioware.

• WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 19,332

After taking a long hard look at SWTOR from many persepctives,i do not beleive the producer has anything to do with pros or cons.This game has the feel of CEO all over it,probably EA CEO's.I think production wise the game is done adequately,i wouldn't fire the producer lol.

I truly beleive this game was given direct orders by the CEO's to follow certain guildines and that is why it fails in some areas and never seems to be at it's best potential.

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.

• PalatinePalatine Member Posts: 65

Originally posted by Lidane

This is obvious he had nothing to do with the game, thats why its such a dissapointment. :) 

• ktanner3ktanner3 Member UncommonPosts: 4,063
    Um.....no. Hence why the game is ten times better than galaxies ever was.

Currently Playing: World of Warcraft

• LidaneLidane Member CommonPosts: 2,300

Originally posted by Lidane

This is obvious he had nothing to do with the game, thats why its such a dissapointment. :) 

Funny. I've been playing for months and I'm not disappointed at all.