Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Beta not working for you too?

I got in this weekends beta,  I signed up ok downloaded client and let it install/download the game ove rnight.

Launching I log in fine and news  says beta is open etc etc UK starts 16:00 (4 hours ago).  Once i log in a bar at the bottom loads, and I can glimpse the words currenly unavaibble envrioment or something...

The play button is greyed out................

Whats wrong?  If I login site to my beta page and click Discuss Beta it loads page of "no access".

Guessing I'm not allowed to access beta though I got invited and could login to get the game!

Comments

• pmaurapmaura Member UncommonPosts: 530

you missed a very important part of the email that said you are part of the saturday crew. you have to wail till 10am CST to join

• SkuzSkuz Member UncommonPosts: 1,018

If your button is greyed out you haven't got access yet, you will need to wait, some got emailed, I didn't but I got in anyway.

• XthosXthos Member UncommonPosts: 2,739

Not in yet, till tomorrow, and of course I can't play tomorrow lol...Well sounds like a lot of people can't play today either...I will be able to check it out some more Sunday though, hopefully they get it fixed soon for people to try it out.  From the sounds of it, some people are getting very upset, even though its beta.

• tyrannistyrannis Member Posts: 198

Reading Is Fundamental as the saying goes.

##Best SWTOR of 2011
    Posted by I_Return - SWTOR - "Forget the UI the characters and all ofhe nitpicking bullshit" "Greatest MMO Ever Created"

##Fail Thread Title of 2011
    Originally posted by daveospice
    "this game looks like crap?"

• massicksmassicks Member Posts: 46

i've got access but the server lists are empty.

Tried a bunch of things such a disabling firewalls, antivrus etc but still no servers...

Anyone else got this problem? image

• proximus413proximus413 Member Posts: 3

The second wave will contain all of our remaining testers for this weekend, and will be allowed access from Saturday, November 26th at 10:00AM CST (4:00PM London, 5:00PM Paris/Berlin).

You are probably a second wave tester.

• tyrannistyrannis Member Posts: 198

Originally posted by Xthos

Not in yet, till tomorrow, and of course I can't play tomorrow lol...Well sounds like a lot of people can't play today either...I will be able to check it out some more Sunday though, hopefully they get it fixed soon for people to try it out.  From the sounds of it, some people are getting very upset, even though its beta.

There is nothing broken, therefore, nothing to fix.

##Best SWTOR of 2011
    Posted by I_Return - SWTOR - "Forget the UI the characters and all ofhe nitpicking bullshit" "Greatest MMO Ever Created"

##Fail Thread Title of 2011
    Originally posted by daveospice
    "this game looks like crap?"

• massicksmassicks Member Posts: 46

My email reads;

You’ll be able to begin testing Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ very soon! Your test begins:

Friday, Nov. 25 at 10:00AM CST

The play button is not greyed out and I can access the game.

The problem is when the server selection screen appears there are no servers in the North American or European tabs.

The forums say that this may be due to antvirus, windows or router firewalls. I have tried this with no effect.

I was hoping someone has had the same thing but has had some success in resolving it.