Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

what if your favorite MMO had a Cartoon made based on the MMO?

• norman728norman728 Philadelphia, PAPosts: 138Member Uncommon

the answer is Yes and NO

It was in Japan and it closed it was actually called Fragment

there was rumors of a new on starting (when LINK comescame out) but I haven't heard much more.

• Ramonski7Ramonski7 Aurora, ILPosts: 2,656Member Uncommon

Originally posted by MMOExposed

check this out, its an awesome World of Warcraft cartoon, well detailed with the animations.

this made me wonder, what if more MMO had their own cartoon shows or something along that lines.

Could add deeper immersion and connection to the game lore.

for example, lets take Rift, WoW, and LOTRO.

LOTRO is based on a IP used in other forms of media (but I believe its set in a different universe correct?) so it had a way other than the game for getting the community connected to the lore.

WoW is based on the Warcraft IP, which had a RTS game as well as a RPG game that both had communites and lore foundations.

while Rift, has nothing as a foundation other than the ingame lore bits, for lore info and connection.

well a Heroes of Telara Cartoon could really open up players deeper into the lore. yes?

whats your opinion?

That was a bad ass video that dude made, but no I would not like to see any mmo made into a cartoon. I don't care much for the animated studios of the west. But if the animated studios that made the Marvel Anime series were to make a promo video I might watch it. Check out the X-Men trainer.

"Small minds talk about people, average minds talk about events, great minds talk about ideas."

• BMoorBMoor Boston, MAPosts: 202Member

I am reminded of this cartoon:

based on this game:

• stealthbrstealthbr BrasiliaPosts: 1,053Member

Wow, that was really awesome! Still, I prefer japanese anime to american cartoons and I play american MMO's, so my is answer is no.