Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Info for everyone on this weekends Beta event.

2»

Comments

• kaliniskalinis Member Posts: 1,428

im getting in at 10am cst friday so 11 am my time. as is my gf so will be checking otu whats it like to level as a group .

• NitthNitth Member UncommonPosts: 3,904

Originally posted by SuperXero89
    Central time GMT -6

thanks mate!

Saturday, 26 November 2011 at 2:30:00 AM for me, better set my alarm :)

TSW - AoC - Aion - WOW - EVE - Fallen Earth - Co - Rift - || XNA C# Java Development

• KuaidamKuaidam Member Posts: 183

Originally posted by Hopscotch73

Kuaidam,

did you set up your security questions on the website? You may need to do that before you can log in to patch.

Don't mind that error message, it doesn't seem to have any relationship to the error you're actually getting.

Set up your security questions, save 'em and keep opening the launcher til you get asked one. Once you input a correct answer it should work fine.

I've seen this one come up on the tester forums, and the fix above seems to work for most people.

Yes, I had set up my sec questions a couple of weeks ago.

I closed and reopened the launcher a few times, and eventually it asked me a sec question, and everything worked normal. Thanks.

Originally posted by Mellkor

Originally posted by Kuaidam

WOW!

WTFH!?!?!?!

I just got this error message!!!!!

Anyone?

HELP!

T_T

Lol i detect an epic fail, Why didn't you just backspace out your email, Rather than getting old mspaint to 'white it out' lol?

Because the error message would desplay for about 2 secs after I try to log in and then it dissapeared. So, i had to take a SS right at that moment.

• RoinRoin Member RarePosts: 3,444

Originally posted by Kabaal

Looks like we get an extra day now too, so friday right through to midnight on monday

@Rockjaw Stephen Reid

Whatever day you get invited, you'll be able to test through until Monday 28th at 11:59pm CST.

I feel like Charlie Brown and Snoopy in that picture above after reading this. More play time is wonderful. Can't wait to see how far I can push a freshly rolled IA with 4 days play time.

In War - Victory.
    In Peace - Vigilance.
    In Death - Sacrifice.

• theratmonkeytheratmonkey Member Posts: 684

Friday here - Unfortunately, I have to work during the Black Friday crap (In the largest mall in this part of Louisiana at that), so I won't get to play until 11:30 - 12:00. After my shift ends, I'm going to the closest Gas Station, picking up some quality beer, and then heading home to veg out infront of my computer.

Until that time, I will be checking the launcher for Updates and ensuring my game information works.

Groovy.