Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Post Trial Invites or Buddy Keys Here

Comments

• hansolo42hansolo42 Member Posts: 30

Almost Unlimited Buddy Invites avaliable

After reading 89 pages you are still asking yourself how to get them?

1. PM me your email address

2. enjoy 21 days with Eve

3. if you decide to subscribe you can pick something AWESOME1 from my hangar

fly safe and have fun!

1) may include big lazors or explosives, handle with care

pm me for eve online invites

• mmoguy43mmoguy43 Member UncommonPosts: 2,770

Originally posted by Amana

Guys, please do not post multiple times. It's not a contest to see whose invites can stay on the last page. We realize there are updates and all, but repeated posting like that is considered spamming.  Beyond this reminder, there may be infractions issued. I have removed a few duplicate posts from the page.

Thanks for understanding. We want everyone to have a shot.

Funny thing is, it very much is a competition. Everyone is competing to get millions of isk. Nobody is going to get equal chances to get it. Its just Jita spam pouring out into here.

Going rate for plex is what? 415mil now?

• KomandorKomandor Member Posts: 272

Originally posted by hansolo42

Almost Unlimited Buddy Invites avaliable

After reading 89 pages you are still asking yourself how to get them?

1. PM me your email address

2. enjoy 21 days with Eve

3. if you decide to subscribe you can pick something AWESOME1 from my hangar

fly safe and have fun!

1) may include big lazors or explosives, handle with care

Wow, pick anything?

Keep on rockin'!image

yep, almost anything

• fastlane88fastlane88 Member Posts: 4

can i get a buddy key please so i can play eve again and see the changes they made

• drarakkusdrarakkus Member Posts: 97

If anyone needs an invite please send one of us offering the invites a pm.  this should make sure that there arent multiple invites sent.  All you need to do is send us an email that you use so we can have the invite sent to you.

• tropiktropik Member UncommonPosts: 97

Send me a PM with your e-mail if you want an invite. I will send the invite within 12 hours and if you decide to sub i will send you 400 million ISK. This makes me about 60mill profit so that makes both of us happy =) My in game name is Tropiko.

can't wait for the new expansion! (engine trails! ;) )

• SnarlbuckleSnarlbuckle Member Posts: 22

CCP just started a 60-day trial program. 

I stopped playing EVE a while back, and I want to get back into it.  If any of you would be so kind, I would like to start two new accounts using the 60-day trials.  Please PM me with one or two 60-day trial keys and I will set up the accounts ASAP.  In advance, I appreciate your help.

• DranthosDranthos Member UncommonPosts: 15

Hi there.

Can I get a 60 days trial too? Played eve 2 years ago and now my account seems to be lost, i've heard about the 60-day trial program and think that is a good  way to start again, so if u got one to share please PM me, I'll upgrade the account as soon as possible.

• arrgyarrgy Member UncommonPosts: 87

I took would like to come back to the game after a year absence with a 60 day trial, if someone could PM me.

Thanks

• mattadams007mattadams007 Member Posts: 70

I Have Four 30 Day Trial Keys left to Give Away on a First come First Serve... Send Me a Mail if You're interested in Trying the New and Improved EvE Online Crucible Expansion.

• laddo27laddo27 Member Posts: 18

Hi there im looking for a 60 day trial code if anyone has any spare pm me or mail me thankyou

• XiskoXisko Member Posts: 50

any 60 days trial invite pls!?

[email protected]

I would be great to try the game in deep instead of 15 days of rollercoaster!

thanks!

• KamurKamur Member Posts: 9

I'd also like to get 60 days trial code, as I'm certain that I'll subscribe to this game. Ty.

[email protected]

Thanks in advance,

Kamur

• shcutshcut Member Posts: 2

Just got my code. Thanks!

• free2playfree2play Member UncommonPosts: 2,043

Originally posted by shcut

I've always wanted to try out Eve and 60 days is too good to pass up. If anyone would spare a key I would greatly appreciate it. Email is [email protected]

Sent one to your mmorpg message box

• SanthusSanthus Member Posts: 1

I got one! Thanks alot free2play!

In search of EVE-60-Day-Trial and Glory!

• DunworthDunworth Member UncommonPosts: 29

Been awhile since i played Eve, back in 2002, would like a 60 day trail key. email  [email protected]    thanks

• MiguelAngeloMiguelAngelo Member Posts: 28

Would appreciate a key, I really wanna play this game someone help me out, tyyyyy.

PS......

• AdderaxAdderax Member Posts: 30

Does anyone have a spare 60day key?  I tried asking for one in the eve forums but no luck.  20000+ online players (subscribers) and not one key to spare :/.  I'd love to subscribe to the game, but if I can get a few months to really get the hang of it, that seem's like most bang for the buck.

Here's hoping if anyone can help me out.  I've already pmed someone, I'll edit this post if I do get one.  So far nothing.

• IcegunIcegun Member UncommonPosts: 16

one code here plz :( i wanna try this game :)

send me its on private msg or on my email: [email protected]    ;)  plzzz

tnx very much 

• Hi there

Anybody got a spare eve trial 21 or 60 pls pm code to me pls pls pls

Thank you

or email [email protected]

• tarankataranka Member Posts: 1

I'll be appreciate for an invite))) My mail is [email protected] 

Thanks in advance

Best Regards

• TwistingfateTwistingfate Member Posts: 177

PM me if you want 21 day trial invites. i have 5 left for this month. dont mind handing em out :D