Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

League of Legends: Legendary Skin 'Blood Lord Vladamir' Announced!

MikeBMikeB Community ManagerAdministrator RarePosts: 6,555

Vladamir, everyone's favorite troll-pooling hemomancer, is the latest champion to be on the receiving end of the legendary skin treatment with the announcement of 'Blood Lord Vladamir.'

No date has been set for the release of the new skin, but Vladamir fans should be sure to check out the trailer below to get hyped!

Comments

• OzmodanOzmodan Member EpicPosts: 9,726

Why are we continually bombarded with news of a RTS game on MMORPG?  Not even a good one at that!

• DiSpLiFFDiSpLiFF Member UncommonPosts: 602

Originally posted by Ozmodan

Why are we continually bombarded with news of a RTS game on MMORPG?  Not even a good one at that!

why do people feel they have to comment on every single post on this website?

Anyways, great game love playing Vlad I doubt i'll buy the skin but still. Did anyone see that article in PCgamer that said LoL beat out WoW for active players? Just goes to shows once again  that great gameplay beats out graphics anyday.

• GravargGravarg Member UncommonPosts: 3,424

the only legendary skin worth buying is teemo.  pew pew pew lazerz!!! :)

• ReizlaReizla Member RarePosts: 4,092

Originally posted by DiSpLiFF

Anyways, great game love playing Vlad I doubt i'll buy the skin but still. Did anyone see that article in PCgamer that said LoL beat out WoW for active players? Just goes to shows once again  that great gameplay beats out graphics anyday.

Kinda agree with Ozmodan here. MMORPG.com did launch RTSguru.com for RTS games. Not to annoy us (MMORPG players) with news we don't give a damn about...

• paterahpaterah Member UncommonPosts: 578

Looks great! Might get this one.

• SfaliaraSfaliara Member Posts: 438

Originally posted by Reizla

Originally posted by DiSpLiFF

Kinda agree with Ozmodan here. MMORPG.com did launch RTSguru.com for RTS games. Not to annoy us (MMORPG players) with news we don't give a damn about...

Disagreed. This is most certainly not a strategy game and I despise strategy games so I don't want to visit RTSguru just for this game. I'd rather keep my relevant news in one place and I assume other readers also play this popular game, for the others all you have to do is skip 2 articles every week.

• HomituHomitu Member UncommonPosts: 2,030

LoL has pretty much been the only MMO I've consistently played over the past year.

• etlaretlar Member UncommonPosts: 855

i dont get why LoL is an mmo, its max 10 players per game....still an awesome game which i play alot though.

its a MOBA, not an MMO!! goddammit :)

Edit: ontopic, i usually dont buy skins, unless they ofcourse made some cool ones for the champs i play ;) not 1800rp skins though.

• Negativity is all the rage (and also the easiest personality to pretend with). :)

• s4ndm4n2006s4ndm4n2006 Member UncommonPosts: 56

I posted about this in the other thread about DOTA.  It's not specifically an MMORPG, but it's still a massively [multiplayer] online game, which is probably why they see fit to cover it.  Also many players of other MMO games like MOBA so why not?  I don't think there's enough MOBA games for a category  to have an entire site of its own for at this point.

*edit:  added multiplayer

• Well said sandman and anyone that doesn't like having the game on the site can always just not read or post about it. I wouldn't be downloading it right now if it hadn't been on this site since it's the only one I take the time for in my busy game-playing  life (with a bit of reality mixxed in as well).

• PheniePhenie Member UncommonPosts: 14

A definite buy for me, it looks great.

Also, just to say that as both an MMORPG and MOBA player, I'm happy to see news of these here. Why do all you people think you have to read everything?

Everything in my RSS feed first says the name of the game... just read the ones you care about, it's not that hard.

• ctzn99ctzn99 Member UncommonPosts: 75

"No date has been set for the release of the new skin "

Actually the release date for the skin is at the end of the video you posted, ha ha.  Seeing as this article was posted on the same date in the video that means the skin is available now!! And in fact it is.

... transmitted on 100% recycled electrons ...

Can't believe any of you download this crap.  Just so you know it puts a trojan program on your system that always runs whether the game is running or not and constantly talks over the net.  Inexcusable to cover a game that does this!

• Death1942Death1942 Member UncommonPosts: 2,587

I understand that you need to crosspromote your new website, that little box on the main page is more than enough.  Spamming the main news section of the MMO part of this site however is just silly.  Please stop and go back to MMO only stories (why most of us come here) and keep plugging your other sites in their sections of this site.

MMO wish list:

-Changeable worlds
    -Solid non level based game
    -Sharks with lasers attached to their heads

• trembulanttrembulant Member Posts: 101

Great game, glad to hear news about it on here to annoy people who have a ctick up their crack.

• etlaretlar Member UncommonPosts: 855

Can't believe any of you download this crap.  Just so you know it puts a trojan program on your system that always runs whether the game is running or not and constantly talks over the net.  Inexcusable to cover a game that does this!

and you still continue your campaign against LoL?

its not a Trojan, stop the lies, its a program called pandomediabooster...go read up on it....

and you can easily uninstall...lol.

Originally posted by etlar

its not a Trojan, stop the lies, its a program called pandomediabooster...go read up on it....

Sorry but it  is a trojan.  It boots up when you systems does, you are not made aware that Pando Media Booster gets installed unless you read the fine print, and it does sit there and use your bandwith as long as your system is up.

That most certainly qualifies it as a trojan program and yes you can uninstall it, but you have to know it is there first, which I will bet the majority of players don't!

Any game that installs a trojan should be sanctioned and this site should stop promoting the game because of that.

• HomituHomitu Member UncommonPosts: 2,030

Don't even bother responding dude.  Let him feel like he knows something we don't and live under a delusion of superiority.  Let him say is piece in his stand-out blue font.  Then we can happily ignore it because it's insignificant and move on, getting back to playing a game we've been enjoying for a long time.  

• tomwoditomwodi Member Posts: 49

Sorry but it  is a trojan.  It boots up when you systems does, you are not made aware that Pando Media Booster gets installed unless you read the fine print, and it does sit there and use your bandwith as long as your system is up.

That most certainly qualifies it as a trojan program and yes you can uninstall it, but you have to know it is there first, which I will bet the majority of players don't!

Any game that installs a trojan should be sanctioned and this site should stop promoting the game because of that.

OMG Is it real?

This guy MUST be joking, impossible.

http://www.pandonetworks.com/media-booster

OMG dude, you cant be so dumb, cmom, say you are kiding, tell me that humanity still have salvation.