Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

For all the haters out there, and fans.

Pick your crash/burn/fail/flop date for SWTOR.

Also, I have included options for fans in this poll.

One might conclude my viewpoint based on the negative options available in this poll, take that as you will.

**Guess I can't edit a poll, but [then = them] (just pretend it's an m)**

Comments

• czekoskwigelczekoskwigel Member Posts: 458

results so far paint an enlightening/discouraging picture of gw2 fans... nice bunch of people, huh?

• dubyahitedubyahite Member UncommonPosts: 2,483

I love how there's 6 negative options in your polls, 3 somewhat neutral ones, and one positive one.

Not biased at all! You could even call it a "Troll Poll"

Shadow's Hand Guild
    Open recruitment for

The Secret World - Dragons

Planetside 2 - Terran Republic

Tera - Dragonfall Server

http://www.shadowshand.com

• StriderXedStriderXed Member Posts: 257

What does gw2 have to do with this?

• Dynamic1325Dynamic1325 Member UncommonPosts: 70

Originally posted by czekoskwigel

results so far paint an enlightening/discouraging picture of gw2 fans... nice bunch of people, huh?

Did you mean for gw2 fans? I'm not so you what is quoted makes sense.

Originally posted by BWDingo

What does gw2 have to do with this?

"I want GW2 to take a huge dump all over swtor when gw2 launches "   15% at the current time.

• Biggus99Biggus99 Member Posts: 916

You stay classy, GW2 fans.  :)

The reason there are more negative options is because that aspect of the argument is more versatile. I mean, you either want it to do well, or you dont, or you don't care. Either way live can be interpreted as forever so there isn't much a need to list as many options there.

• eye_meye_m Member UncommonPosts: 3,317

I hope the game does great, and a lot of people enjoy it for a long time.  I have no intention of playing because I'm a GW2 fanatic and Bioware means nothing to me. I don't see an option that fits, so I obstain from voting.

All of my posts are either intelligent, thought provoking, funny, satirical, sarcastic or intentionally disrespectful. Take your pick.

I get banned in the forums for games I love, so lets see if I do better in the forums for games I hate.

I enjoy the serenity of not caring what your opinion is.

I don't hate much, but I hate Apple© with a passion. If Steve Jobs was alive, I would punch him in the face.

• SatariousSatarious Member UncommonPosts: 1,073

Lol!  No, this poll isn't skewed.  There's not ONE outright positive pick in this poll for swtor.  What's the matter?  Chicken?  You afraid that the positive option for swtor will just crap all over your poll?

• XerithXerith Member Posts: 970

Why are there no options for those of us that are planning to play both games?

• korent1991korent1991 Member UncommonPosts: 1,364

this poll sucks donkeys dick... it purely wants haters to express their own wishes... There's nothing like: "It'll do good in the beginning and keep a respectable playerbase afterwards" or "It'll go well but loose mayor/minor playerbase in the future year or so"... If you do a hate poll, you don't call the thread "...., and fans." xD

"Happiness is not a destination. It is a method of life."
    -------------------------------

Originally posted by eyelolled

I hope the game does great, and a lot of people enjoy it for a long time.  I have no intention of playing because I'm a GW2 fanatic and Bioware means nothing to me. I don't see an option that fits, so I obstain from voting.

There is an "indifferent" option for you.

• korent1991korent1991 Member UncommonPosts: 1,364

Originally posted by Satarious

Lol!  No, this poll isn't skewed.  There's not ONE outright positive pick in this poll for swtor.  What's the matter?  Chicken?  You afraid that the positive option for swtor will just crap all over your poll?

it already did... with 40%+ for "I want it to live so I can continue playing the game I like" :D

"Happiness is not a destination. It is a method of life."
    -------------------------------

• stealthbrstealthbr Member UncommonPosts: 1,054

Wow, what an ill-conceived poll....

• ZorgoZorgo Member UncommonPosts: 2,254

This poll is useless and biased.

• eye_meye_m Member UncommonPosts: 3,317

Originally posted by Dynamic1325

Originally posted by eyelolled

There is an "indifferent" option for you.

I guess, but I want it to do great because it's a high budget game, and if it fails then the F2P market and poor quality games will get even more of a boost.

All of my posts are either intelligent, thought provoking, funny, satirical, sarcastic or intentionally disrespectful. Take your pick.

I get banned in the forums for games I love, so lets see if I do better in the forums for games I hate.

I enjoy the serenity of not caring what your opinion is.

I don't hate much, but I hate Apple© with a passion. If Steve Jobs was alive, I would punch him in the face.

I don't really expect this poll to reflect negative results, with mass open beta of swtor and lifting of nda, there are bound to be a greater number of people in favor of the game.

• Lord.BachusLord.Bachus Member RarePosts: 9,686

Obviously the OP has a warm spot for GW2.

But it makes me wonder how welcome he will be on the GW2 forums,....

Best MMO experiences : EQ(PvE), DAoC(PvP), WoW(total package) LOTRO (worldfeel) GW2 (Artstyle and animations and worlddesign) SWTOR (Story immersion) TSW (story) ESO (character advancement)

• LeetheLeethe Member UncommonPosts: 893

Is this poll turning out the way the OP intended? They really loaded the dice with those options.

There is NO miracle patch.

95% of what you see in beta won't change by launch.

Hope is not a stategy.

Originally posted by Lord.Bachus

Obviously the OP has a warm spot for GW2.

But it makes me wonder how welcome he will be on the GW2 forums,....

"One might conclude my viewpoint based on the negative options available in this poll, take that as you will."

I can see how/why you might think that.

• GrahorGrahor Member Posts: 828

Most people aren't worthy to be with on the same chat channel. That's what "ignore" is for.

I'm pretty much indifferent to all the perturbations around the game, though.

Originally posted by Silax

You know, the continued poor attitudes among the GW2 fanboys makes me want to play that game even less.  I was planning on picking it up when it came out, but I really don't want to play it if you people are going to be on the chat channels.

Looking forward to gw2's beta/open beta? I'm sure there will be lots to argue/flame about too :)

• LeetheLeethe Member UncommonPosts: 893

You know, the continued poor attitudes among the GW2 fanboys makes me want to play that game even less.  I was planning on picking it up when it came out, but I really don't want to play it if you people are going to be on the chat channels.

Seriously. Like folks can't play ToR and GW2 at the same time.

There is NO miracle patch.

95% of what you see in beta won't change by launch.

Hope is not a stategy.

Gw2 looks to very promising, but I do have my concerns... the general attitude of gw2 fans being primary.

Originally posted by Leethe

Seriously. Like folks can't play ToR and GW2 at the same time.

That would be very difficult. I know I sure couldn't. (obv I know you mean buy both but play one at a time)

This discussion has been closed.