Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Player verdict on the Swtor Beta [poll]

This one is for all players who played the beta so we might get an overall "verdict".

(The other poll on this yesterday was incomplete, option wise, hence this one).

Comments

• whilanwhilan Member UncommonPosts: 3,472

Originally posted by DarkPony

This one is for all players who played the beta so we might get an overall "verdict".

Biggest problem, your going to get people in that poll who didn't play it and just clicking whatever the feel the game will be, not what it is, one way or the other.

Also my shameful plug of my impressions of the game, incase it got missed in all the hoopla of the other impressions as it wan't named impressions or anything

My time with TOR

Help me Bioware, you're my only hope.

Is ToR going to be good? Dude it's Bioware making a freaking star wars game, all signs point to awesome. -G4tv MMo report.

• GrahorGrahor Member Posts: 828

So far, 50% of respondents haven't played it at all. That'll likely change, but hey.

• DarkPonyDarkPony Member Posts: 5,566

Originally posted by whilan

Originally posted by DarkPony

Biggest problem, your going to get people in that poll who didn't play it and just clicking whatever the feel the game will be, not what it is, one way or the other.

Yeah, that goes for pretty much each interweb poll; it can never be completely honest and accurate. I just hope that the fans who are a bit too zealous will counter the haters and the other way around and the majority being honest voters.