Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

To those who question Rift's declining interest

teakboisteakbois Member Posts: 2,154

http://www.riftstatus.com/

Friday night, primetime across all US time zones (normally the height of a games activityis fri/sat atthis hour) after the biggest and most anticpated patch of the game's life.  2 servers high, 6 servers low.

Comments

• ArcheminosArcheminos Member Posts: 283

I stole this from another member, and I can't think of a more fitting time to use it.

• most guilds on my shard raid on weekdays. check it on a wed night. servers are filled up pretty high. if you're talkin about the general population status, they increased them a long time ago. they doubled up al the server sizes to get rid of the wait list issues they had. they wanted tight nit servers, then realized that the people wanted to bunch up for more action. the players asked and recieved. not sure what to tell ya. dick around a bit in the day, raid at night, then game it up on some skyrim on off nights. that's just me though.

why'd you post this though? lol. torch and pitchfork in hand?

• Biggus99Biggus99 Member Posts: 916

Originally posted by Archeminos

I stole this from another member, and I can't think of a more fitting time to use it.

Haha, love it!  That's my favorite, "Oh snap, shit just got real!" picture.  

• teakboisteakbois Member Posts: 2,154

Originally posted by Daddydazzle

most guilds on my shard raid on weekdays. check it on a wed night. servers are filled up pretty high. if you're talkin about the general population status, they increased them a long time ago. they doubled up al the server sizes to get rid of the wait list issues they had. they wanted tight nit servers, then realized that the people wanted to bunch up for more action. the players asked and recieved. not sure what to tell ya. dick around a bit in the day, raid at night, then game it up on some skyrim on off nights. that's just me though.

why'd you post this though? lol. torch and pitchfork in hand?

They did not double up the server sizes.  People researching the bestthey coulddetermined thatservers capped at 1800 before and 2000 after. Now, sinceits been several months since a server has had a queue its possible they have been increased further, but its not likely since there are fewer and fewer sub 50s around and not a ton of places to put the 50s (this is a problem all games share in some form when the game becomes top heavy)