Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Answers from FWM November 11th, 2011 Questions

burmeseburmese Member Posts: 546

http://forums.anarchy-online.com/showthread.php?t=595258

Friday with Means - November 11th, 2011 - 111111 - Open questions

The agent document has been released to the Professionals this week so NEXT week we should be able to share the altered version with the open community.

I received a few requests this week for another "open questions" session and it was pointed out to me that we have not had one for quite a long time.

Ask away and I'll do my best to answer as many of them as I can.

Colin Cragg

This "Means" Cake

Game Director/Producer

Filmed in 70's "tall-vision"

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

((Responses were posted the following Thursday in a separate thread - 4 pages worth))

http://forums.anarchy-online.com/showthread.php?t=595374

~\_/~\_O

Comments

• hobo9766hobo9766 Member UncommonPosts: 457

No rebalance until at least april 2012 too little too late. Only vague dates attached to the engine with possibilty of it being this year in beta.  I'm curious what will happen with agents as horrible to play as they are. The last game director Silirrion hated them utterly and was responsible for the current caste sytem in ao. Most worthless weak disgusting thing to play in any game I have ever played. Working as intended.... One of the reasons i loathe failcom so much. . I'm very curious if they will stay diseased lepers nobody will touch unless out of desperation.

• quasar941quasar941 Member Posts: 159

Originally posted by hobo9766
    No rebalance until at least april 2012 too little too late. Only vague dates attached to the engine with possibilty of it being this year in beta.  I'm curious what will happen with agents as horrible to play as they are. The last game director Silirrion hated them utterly and was responsible for the current caste sytem in ao. Most worthless weak disgusting thing to play in any game I have ever played. Working as intended.... One of the reasons i loathe failcom so much. . I'm very curious if they will stay diseased lepers nobody will touch unless out of desperation.

Are you sure that you're not confusing agents with MPs :p

Originally posted by quasar941

Originally posted by hobo9766

Are you sure that you're not confusing agents with MPs :p

i raise you pure hatred from failcom against agents. Agent Rebalance document.

After going though the agent document I have come to the conclusion failcom wishes to delete agents from this game. It is the worst piece of crap I have ever read and its an insult pure and simple. Whoever came up with this shit needs to die a slow painful death.

• RollerratRollerrat Member UncommonPosts: 200

I recommend to play AO for free (that is if you really need to play it). It's not worth the money anymore IMHO.

• WellesWelles Member Posts: 66

Even Hobo9766 has thrown in the towel fighting against funcom. This game is well done and burnt black.