Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Beta invite for when..and most of all HOW?

pupurunpupurun Member UncommonPosts: 561

I have been invited to the upcoming beta weekend. I don't know if this is the beta weekend...nor how can i get the client...No email with links...Looked at the website forums..no luck..

Can someone pls help me out and give me some info on when / how.

Thanks

Comments

• DistopiaDistopia Member EpicPosts: 21,183

Originally posted by pupurun

I have been invited to the upcoming beta weekend. I don't know if this is the beta weekend...nor how can i get the client...No email with links...Looked at the website forums..no luck..

Can someone pls help me out and give me some info on when / how.

Thanks

Testing is to begin the 25th for your group, you'll get an email days prior with a link to the client DL.

For every minute you are angry , you lose 60 seconds of happiness."-Emerson

• MavekMavek Member Posts: 138

This is the email I received to test the last beta weekend, you should get something similar to this but of course with the correct date.

You must respond to confirm your

participation in the Game Testing Program.

START: November 11th @ 5:00 PM CST

END: November 13th @ 11:59 PM CST

PLEASE BE AWARE OF THE  FOLLOWING:

RESPOND NOW!

Your account has been selected to participate in the Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Game Testing Program.

You must respond to be able to participate in this test. To accept or decline this invitation, simply visit the Testing Details Page where you can also review the testing dates and details.

If you decide to decline this specific test, you are still eligible to participate in future tests of Star Wars: The Old Republic, though there is no guarantee that you will be selected again.

As a reminder, should you choose to participate, everything associated with this test (game information, process, forums communication, etc.) is confidential and may not be discussed outside of the Game Testing forum. Additionally, your participation in the Game Testing Program is subject to the Game Testing Agreement.

If you have any trouble accessing the Game Testing Portal, please contact the Star Wars: The Old Republic Team for assistance. 

• pupurunpupurun Member UncommonPosts: 561

THNX for info...

I guess the person who wrote the beta acceptance e-mail should re-consider

Maybe something like  " You will receive another e-mail at another date-pls don't troll rage our forums asking for links"

Oh cmon BIOWARE don't follow the same tactic PERFECT WORLD did with Forsake World!!!

Be clear and precise. How hard can it be? People get easily dissapointed when they are hyped for a game and then for ANY reason don't get to play it.

• Soldier101Soldier101 Member Posts: 111

Is the closed beta this weekend or is it thanksgiving weekend then?