Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Scarlet Legacy: Level Cap Rises in Latest Update

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

GamesCampus has announced that the latest update to Scarlet Legacy has been deployed. The patch features an increased level cap, new skills, equipment, maps and stances.

Players can take advantage of over 400 new equipment items to further customize their look and over 36 stances and skills to customize their character's game style. According to devs, this ends "cookie cutter" builds.

Find out more about the latest update on the Scarlet Legacy site.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• gimmekeygimmekey Member Posts: 117

Mystics are still the dominant/overpowered class, the cash shop sells items which totally destroy PvP balance (permanent stat increases, super potions, resistance and damage modifiers) and half the playerbase in this alleged North American version doesn't speak English.

Another page in my scrapbook of good games ruined by inept publishers.

• ClocksimusClocksimus Member Posts: 354

Games like this  give F2P a bad rep.  Pay to win is an understatement as the game is pvp heavy it's pretty much pay to play.  I stopped playing the moment that cash shop was release as I went from on par with the top  players to  trash as everyone that cashed in was now in +15 armor with perma stat boosts having an exponentiall amount more damage and HP than you.

Sad part is without broken cash shop the game is really fun.