Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Good under 20th level Mission Architect missions?

trancejeremytrancejeremy Member UncommonPosts: 1,222

Since I have about 2 weeks left on my VIP from buying Going Rogue, I want to get as much use out of MA as possible.

So far for low level missions, I've enjoyed:

Blue Devils (under 5) -  A bit confusing as to some of the objectives, but very well done dialogue

Dark Alliance (1-15) - Kind of so-so writing, but really nice level design.

Two Tickets to Waverly (<15) - Help a woman get her boyfriend out of a gan

Learning the Ropes - Introduces most of the various enemies in the game. The last mission is a major pain, though.

R.I.P. City of Heroes and my 17 characters there

Comments

• OSF8759OSF8759 Member Posts: 284

Check out the Excellent Arcs thread and the Contact Tree thread over at the forums if you haven't already.

• astoriaastoria Member UncommonPosts: 1,677

I sometimes just search for stories aimlessly. One I found the other day was 'help the fashion police' or something. It was really funny, the author spent some time making the characters look as bad as possible. Simple mission though.

"Never met a pack of humans that were any different. Look at the idiots that get elected every couple of years. You really consider those guys more mature than us? The only difference between us and them is, when they gank some noobs and take their stuff, the noobs actually die." - Madimorga

• trancejeremytrancejeremy Member UncommonPosts: 1,222

It's kind of hard looking just aimlessly, because not only are there so many farms, a lot of the farms aren't labeled as such.

Anyway, FWIW, the ones I made are:

Rescue the Apprentices - a fantasy themed story about helping a wizard's apprentices (basically throwing in an ally to make low levels easier - I died a lot others). 529711

Tarith's Terrible Trouble - Origin story of sorts for my now locked demon summoning MM.  (not quite finished, I was going to add 2 more maps but my sub ran out). 529672

Then I started a new account with the 99 cents deal and made one more:

Knightly Matters - Another fantasy themed story - a duke of a small duchy needs help - 530707

and am working on one more - I Think My Boyfriend is a Vampire! - set in modern day, you have to help a young woman who well, thinks her boyfriend is a bit strange. Based loosely on a novel I am working on...

R.I.P. City of Heroes and my 17 characters there

• HoplitesHoplites Member CommonPosts: 463

Originally posted by astoria

I sometimes just search for stories aimlessly. One I found the other day was 'help the fashion police' or something. It was really funny, the author spent some time making the characters look as bad as possible. Simple mission though.

That is a classic AE mission.  I love it still to this day. image

• OSF8759OSF8759 Member Posts: 284

The player's choice awards were recently held, so anyone looking for some good arcs to play can look at the results thread for some very good ones.