Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fuzzy Avatars Solved! Please re-upload your avatar if it was fuzzy!

Skyrim Toolkit

NitthNitth AustraliaPosts: 3,684Member Uncommon

Hi

So i brought skyrim on steam the other day and have been enjoying it very much :)

But i cant seem to find the toolkit....However i see there are mods already out for it.

Can anyone give some insight as to where i obtain it?

Thanks,

Mellkor

TSW - AoC - Aion - WOW - EVE - Fallen Earth - Co - Rift - || XNA C# Java Development

Comments

• SovrathSovrath Boston Area, MAPosts: 18,461Member Uncommon

It's not released yet but will be shortly. No definite release date, just that it would be released close to launch.

• NitthNitth AustraliaPosts: 3,684Member Uncommon

Originally posted by Sovrath

It's not released yet but will be shortly. No definite release date, just that it would be released close to launch.

So the mods already avalable from cursegaming are in fact just general hacks and not made by the TES Toolkit?

But yeah, Kinda suspected that seeing as i couldnt find info on the offical kit.

Anyways thanks mate for the info.

TSW - AoC - Aion - WOW - EVE - Fallen Earth - Co - Rift - || XNA C# Java Development

• SovrathSovrath Boston Area, MAPosts: 18,461Member Uncommon

Originally posted by Mellkor

Originally posted by Sovrath

So the mods already avalable from cursegaming are in fact just general hacks and not made by the TES Toolkit?

But yeah, Kinda suspected that seeing as i couldnt find info on the offical kit.

Anyways thanks mate for the info.

The only mods I've seen on skyrimnexus are texture replacers and things that fiddle with Anti-Aliasin and the like. I believe it's like this with all their games. Game first then the tool kit second.

Can't wait to see what they have for an expansion!