Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Lf Competitive MMORPG...

FuzzerFuzzer Member Posts: 2

Hi there, I was wondering if there was any MMORPGs out there that had relitively competitive endgame (PvP or PvE) (such as WoW, LoL, etc.). Any help would be much appreciated.

Comments

• Sid_ViciousSid_Vicious Member RarePosts: 2,177

The most competitive that I have come across would be EVE and Darkfall. Both games have full-loot ruleset so it can makes things feel exciting. In EVE you control a spaceship rather than an avatar. In Darkfall the gameplay is similar to FPS games or something from the Elder Scrolls series. Both are great games, however I tend to like Darkfall more because the combat is funner.

NEWS FLASH! "A bank was robbed the other day and a man opened fire on the customers being held hostage. One customer zig-zag sprinted until he found cover. When questioned later he explained that he was a hardcore gamer and knew just what to do!" Download my music for free! I release several albums per month as part of project "Thee Untitled" . .. some video game music remixes and cover songs done with instruments in there as well! http://theeuntitled.bandcamp.com/ Check out my roleplaying blog, collection of fictional short stories, and fantasy series... updated on a blog for now until I am finished! https://childrenfromtheheavensbelow.blogspot.com/ Watch me game on occasion or make music... https://www.twitch.tv/spoontheeuntitled and subscribe! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUvqULn678VrF3OasgnbsyA

• DrDreamDrDream Member UncommonPosts: 237

Originally posted by Sid_Vicious

The most competitive that I have come across would be EVE and Darkfall. Both games have full-loot ruleset so it can makes things feel exciting. In EVE you control a spaceship rather than an avatar. In Darkfall the gameplay is similar to FPS games or something from the Elder Scrolls series. Both are great games, however I tend to like Darkfall more because the combat is funner.

your sig is epic funny :P

• Cik_AsalinCik_Asalin Member Posts: 3,033

Originally posted by DrDream

Originally posted by Sid_Vicious

your sig is epic funny :P

haha. . .that is hilarious.  I'd agree with Darkfall or EVE, being most competitive.  Both are also more "massively-multiplayer" than most any other supposed mmo game out there, which are actually single-player rpg's chock-full of nothing but entitlements, wellfare, funneled redundant pve and cropped third-person shooter mini-maps.

• cjtigncjtign Member UncommonPosts: 61

Have to admit i've played a lot of the games out there and I'd have to say some of the best are Perfect World (although HUGE reliance on cash shop), Knight Online (kinda old though).

And the newest one i'd say is Pandora Saga. Free to play, minimal reliance on cash shop. You can level to top level in 3 days, 27 classes, lots of skills, open pvp areas w/ bosses like colony zone in KO, Castle siege, and 2x a day wars, 3 nations, guild wars, honor system like Aion where you can become Archlord (which is still open for grabs!)

That being said I just started Pandora Saga really into it. Max lvl is 55, can get 30 in first day. Easy grind, focus is on end game pvp.

My in game name is Invincible, I'm on Barbatos Server in Empire Nation, my guild is very hardcore about helping new characters. They found me at lvl 10 and got me up max level and doing pvp runs w/ them and wars. Great game especially when someone helps u level.

Guild Name: SOS Brigade

Feel free to email me too if you are interested in playing, again great community, helpful to new players, all pvp, quick grind.

Email: [email protected]

-Invincible

Former Guild leader of Primal Instinct Gaming Services Network

2moons, Aion, Aika, Shaiya, Knight Online, Anarchy Online, Warhammer, Age of Conan, World of Warcraft, Perfect World International, Corum Online, Runes of Magic

'Pking since Pong"