Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

City of Heroes: Fight Crime in Style Contest Winners!

MikeBMikeB Community ManagerAdministrator RarePosts: 6,555

MMORPG.com and NCsoft partnered up a couple of weeks ago to bring you the City of Heroes: Fight Crime in Style contest, and today we are announcing the winners!

Contest participants were tasked with posting screenshots of their best looking characters for a chance at winning some great prizes, including City of Heroes game time, and for the grand prize winner -- the opportunity to fly out to Paragon Studios (for the Freedom Player Summit) and have their hair cut (via Flowbee) by Matt "Positron" Miller himself!

Below you'll find our Grand Prize winner along with our chosen 10 winners:

image image image image image

image image image image image

Congratulations to all our winners!

Comments

• kaktoskaktos Member Posts: 2

Gratz to the winners

• TaalanTaalan Member Posts: 2

Woot Woot!! Grats to all the winners, we rock the mostest =D

*points up* psst, thats me in #1 :D

• FrostyfrozenFrostyfrozen Member Posts: 5

Very cool grats all!!

I had a feeling Sherlock Olms would find a spot. As I was impressed with that concept.

• TremDeiTremDei Member UncommonPosts: 2

Congratulations to everyone.

• RaddMonzRaddMonz Member Posts: 86

Congrats to all of the winners!

...guess I have to get my hair cut now...

CoH: Mr E-Man, Energy Arc, IG-2112MD, Slayer Faith, Master TimeLord Mr E-Being
    CoV: Mr E-Villain, Dark Willow, Cold Satisfaction, Mr E-Mech, Mr E-Lectric
    Freedom Server

• SpidernautSpidernaut Member Posts: 2

Congrats all!

• Servant-XIIServant-XII Member Posts: 34

Congrats everyone. Even though I don't do costume contests, it looks like there was some interesting concepts. Good hob.

CoH Supergroup: The Millennium Paladins

• BillofRightsBillofRights Member Posts: 2

I was impressed when I saw his entry, I'm glad he won!  Congrats!

• UnlightUnlight Member Posts: 2,540

Good job everyone.  Thanks for reminding me why I enjoyed this game so much.

• elvnswordelvnsword Member Posts: 5

wasn't this suppose to be an Action Shot... The original contest called for a shot of the toon in action, or flying through the city... this winner is doing niehter.

• OSF8759OSF8759 Member Posts: 284

Originally posted by elvnsword

wasn't this suppose to be an Action Shot... The original contest called for a shot of the toon in action, or flying through the city... this winner is doing niehter.

Most of the finalists are doing neither. Perplexing.

Sherlock Ohms is my favorite of the bunch. Great outfit with a strong sense of character.

The winner's costume is very forgettable IMHO.

• MalidragoraMalidragora Member UncommonPosts: 2

Based on some of the winners, which includes myself, I feel that these entries were chosen randomly. There were just so many to judge.

• ZyphoidZyphoid Member Posts: 2

I may not have won, but the props I got from the actual CoX community has made up for it. I am pretty sure I am done with costume contests at this point, they are just too subjective and as the poster above me said seem random.

Congratz to those who won, I will have to be content with the comments I receive on the boards and in game from my peers.