Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Lucent Heart: DDR Never Felt This Good

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

Social partner-friendly MMO, Lucent Heart, is getting ready to expand in lots of interesting new ways. MMORPG.com's Joseph Sanicky has a preview of the new features being included in the expansion. Check our Joe's thoughts about new dance moves and more. Leave us a comment or two when you're finished reading!

Oh yes, dance contests! The newest content expansion not only boosted the level cap and introduced new zones and bosses, but also added in a dance system robust enough to stagger even the most seasoned dance master. The range of activities belonging to dancing stems from the simple preset dances to custom-themed variants of said stock songs, to imported music that the player selects from their very own hard drive and even player versus player dance battles! These dance battles appear in a few different flavors ranging from personal challenges to server wide dance-offs that have the entire population dancing DDR-style! Ludicrous you say? Extremely! Ludicrously fun.

Read more of Joseph Sanicky's Lucent Heart: DDR Never Felt This Good.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• IAmMMOIAmMMO Member UncommonPosts: 1,462
    and here I thought clicking on the link somebody had a fetish for computer memory and was getting concerned what they were doing with it.
  • ShadinShadin Member CommonPosts: 294

I thought it was somehow linked to communism and the "Deutsche Demokratische Republik"  from back in the day. Guess that's the problem with abbreviations. ^^

• stragen001stragen001 Member UncommonPosts: 1,720

Yeah, before I clicked the link I was wondering just what the hell you were doing to your RAM

Cluck Cluck, Gibber Gibber, My Old Mans A Mushroom

• PokemonTrainerRedPokemonTrainerRed Member UncommonPosts: 375

I thought it meant the dancing machines...

I need to stop playing Candy Heart STAR

• liadzliadz Member Posts: 35

Too bad I didn't think anything cool.

I just wondered "What Dance Dance Revolution has to do with mmorpgs?" =/

• YamotaYamota Member UncommonPosts: 6,593

Surely any guy with any ounce of self-respect would not play this game? I mean seriously, it looks like it is catering to 7 year olds?