Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

American Horror Story TV series

outfctrloutfctrl Member UncommonPosts: 3,619

Has anyone been following this creepy, off the wall series.  I have got to say, this has got to be the weirdest series I have ever watched.

Well, besides that sicko "Dexter" one... LOL

Comments

• LaserwolfLaserwolf Member Posts: 2,383

I want to like it, and honestly I'll probably keep watching it because it's different, but I can't say I think it's a very good show. I assume they are doing it on purpose, but the jigsaw editing is doing the show a disservice. It's as if we're just watching multiple dream sequences from Dylan McDermott's character.

They've gotten most of the backstory out of the way now, including what I assume are all the major murders to take place in the home, so maybe they'll change it up from here on.

• FinweFinwe Member CommonPosts: 3,106

Dexter isn't weird...

But this show is.

Even the intro creeps me out a wee bit. Has the potential to be really good.

"The greatest trick the devil played on humanity in the 20th century was convincing them that he didn't exist." (Paraphrasing) C.S. Lewis

"If a mother can kill her own child, what is left before I kill you and you kill me?" -Mother Teresa when talking about abortion after accepting the Nobel Peace Prize in 1979

• PrecusorPrecusor Member UncommonPosts: 3,589

Originally posted by Finwe

Dexter isn't weird...

But this show is.

The Dextor intro is disgusting,

• FinweFinwe Member CommonPosts: 3,106

Originally posted by Precusor

Originally posted by Finwe

Dexter isn't weird...

But this show is.

The Dextor intro is disgusting,

Disgusting?

It's brilliant!

"The greatest trick the devil played on humanity in the 20th century was convincing them that he didn't exist." (Paraphrasing) C.S. Lewis

"If a mother can kill her own child, what is left before I kill you and you kill me?" -Mother Teresa when talking about abortion after accepting the Nobel Peace Prize in 1979

• outfctrloutfctrl Member UncommonPosts: 3,619

Yes, Dexter is a brilliant show and keeps you coming back for more.  The other day, I did a Dexter marathon and watched all of Season 2.

I just hope "American Horror Story" picks up.  Still, I really enjoy the weird stuff.  The brownie episode was really good.