Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Star Wars: The Old Republic: Imperial Agent Progression Trailer

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

Bioware and the Star Wars: The Old Republic team have released a new trailer featuring the progression of the Imperial Agent. Check it out!

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• DecoyTrooperDecoyTrooper Member Posts: 239

lol you are late, Pony already told us haha, anyways, I like the IA, but if I play one it will be a Chiss

• BadSpockBadSpock Member UncommonPosts: 7,979

This and the Bounty Hunter are the two classes I am not interested in really.

That's ok, still gives me 6 others to play through... damn you Bioware!

• SetsunSetsun Member UncommonPosts: 286

Sniper seems interesting and i love the looks. A chiss with tech gear will look splendid.

• Xondar123Xondar123 Member CommonPosts: 2,543

Imperial agent is the one class I'm looking forward to trying.

• howtolandhowtoland Member Posts: 92

This video made me rock hard.

• 0over00over0 Member UncommonPosts: 488

You gotta love pegging the Jedi at the end.

Apply lemon juice and candle flame here to reveal secret message.

• GravargGravarg Member UncommonPosts: 3,424

BOOM HEADSHOT!!!

• grunt187grunt187 Member CommonPosts: 956

I really wish we could roll a twi'lek Imperial Agent  that would be sooooooooo nice.image

The following statement is false
    The previous statement is true

• catlanacatlana Member Posts: 1,677

Originally posted by 0over0

You gotta love pegging the Jedi at the end.

This is my plan for the future, lol. 

• sudosudo Member UncommonPosts: 697

Now if only they sold it all over the world...

"Only in quiet waters do things mirror themselves undistorted.
    Only in a quiet mind is adequate perception of the world."
    Hans Margolius

• DarkPonyDarkPony Member Posts: 5,566

Originally posted by sudo

Now if only they sold it all over the world...

You just need to order it over Amazon or another third party or go digital. As far as I know you can play on any server from anywhere. You might have a worse ping outside of official release zones though.

• FdzzaiglFdzzaigl Member UncommonPosts: 2,433

I somehow love the "cobra commander" outfit for the sniper :D

Feel free to use my referral link for SW:TOR if you want to test out the game. You'll get some special unlocks!

• gboostergbooster Member UncommonPosts: 712

I hope I can name my Chiss Imperial Agent something like Burt'raw'nurumofo. The Chiss names are usually really long and complicated.

• mcrippinsmcrippins Member RarePosts: 1,625

I actually wasn't impressed by this at all =[

• KuaidamKuaidam Member Posts: 183

I just don't know what to make out of this class. I think i don't see that variety as I do with republic troopers.

I'm liking a lot at the end of these videos when the main character turns around and walks away after finishing it's task.

• DJJazzyDJJazzy Member UncommonPosts: 2,053

Kind of hard to get into a class like this. If it was an FPS I"d be all over it but as it is now, it's very meh to me.

• FatherAnolevFatherAnolev Member UncommonPosts: 265

This is going to be the very first class that I try.  I like the rogue/stealth aspects, and I also like being different from the 95% of other people who will most likely play a force user, bounty hunter, or smugger...

• AdiJagerAdiJager Member Posts: 16

First Sniper looks like Ghost from Starcraft (Kerrigan? Nova? Anyone?)

• GoldenArrowGoldenArrow Member UncommonPosts: 1,186

No matter how many trailers they give out I just can't seem to get interested about this game.

Wonder if there's something wrong with me >_>

• tawesstawess Member EpicPosts: 4,227

prolly... But i am sure there ius medication for it.

Good looking trailer.

This have been a good conversation

• whilanwhilan Member UncommonPosts: 3,472

Wait, noones suppose to have footage of the imperial agents movements and battle tatics. This is a breach of security and i demand it taken down. (thats me trying to role play, or something :) )

Anyway class looks cool, This was my choice from the start seems like a lot of manipulation and cover tatics, so i'm glad that they've released a video on it. Even if all it does is calm the IA community down. They've been asking for a progression trailer for a while now.

Help me Bioware, you're my only hope.

Is ToR going to be good? Dude it's Bioware making a freaking star wars game, all signs point to awesome. -G4tv MMo report.

• timtracktimtrack Member UncommonPosts: 541

I've been in conflict for a while, but I think this just pushed me over from the Sith Inquisitor Assassin camp to the Imperial Agent Operative camp. Agent's also have a better looking ship and more attractive companions by my taste.

• Khaine007Khaine007 Member UncommonPosts: 37

Agent was my planeed class from the second I saw it was going to be a class.  I'm glad to finally have a progression video for this, and both Operative and Sniper look great.  I'm really looking forward to playing an Imperial Sniper, now more than ever.