Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

survey broken?

I cant take the survey to get the free game time, anyone else have this problem?

Comments

• HatorianHatorian Member Posts: 164

Nope I don't have that problem... I had just answer it a while ago.. I answered it from their website ryl.net and I got my another free week.

Im Amazed..... NOT!!!

• iveria18iveria18 Member Posts: 123

where did u get the survey??? is it from the box of ryl that u bought from walmart or best buy or from their site???....i've got my first free game play from the box that i bought from walmart and the second one was from their site.....but so far i havent encountered problems like that...

P2P is good but i need free games :D

• RavenmgsRavenmgs Member Posts: 155

odd, I tried with several internet clients, not getting it.

• yenyponyenypon Member Posts: 31

Oh well, you can only take 5 surveys in their site..And when you buy a retail version of RYL from stores, you'll have a 1 month free gameplay so you'll have 9 weeks free gameplay for that game..::::08::

• looploop Member Posts: 79

Originally posted by Ravenmgs
    odd, I tried with several internet clients, not getting it.

How come? have you tried to email the ryl staffs regarding this? For me i dont have problems here when it comes to survey so why you cant get it?

In my field of paper flowers, candy clouds of lullaby. I lay inside myself for hours, and watch my purple sky fly over me. ~*Evanescence*~

• RavenmgsRavenmgs Member Posts: 155

Lots of RYL dev's come here to plug the game so I figured they might see the problem. I might e-mail them, and I would never pay 59.99 something for this game when I allready have an account.

• Aqua_GirlAqua_Girl Member Posts: 51

What kind of account do you have? A free trial account? that doesnt count on the surveys you have to get their game. well the game is only $39 if you download it from their site. The only accounts that can get the survey are those who bought the game.

Good Day...

• iveria18iveria18 Member Posts: 123

hey is it true that if u buy the game u will get a month free game trial and plus the survey that u will fill out wherein u could get another week free game trial???...

P2P is good but i need free games :D

• looploop Member Posts: 79

Originally posted by iveria18
    hey is it true that if u buy the game u will get a month free game trial and plus the survey that u will fill out wherein u could get another week free game trial???...

Yes its true that if you buy the game you will get a 1 month free game trial plus 5 free weeks of gameplay upon filling up their survey. Did you already get this privileges.

In my field of paper flowers, candy clouds of lullaby. I lay inside myself for hours, and watch my purple sky fly over me. ~*Evanescence*~

• spafonspafon Member UncommonPosts: 54

I'm not surprised the survey don't work. That is far from the only problem with this game. This free game time offer is just a fudge to ensure the few who were dumb enough to pay are not running around in the game alone. Because of problems with the game itself and the management of the support staff, subscribership is already falling and the game is destined for failure if major changes in policy are not made soon.