Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Ryzom: Recruit & Win

SBFordSBFord Associate Editor - News ManagerThe Land of AZPosts: 17,617MMORPG.COM Staff Uncommon

The Ryzom team is giving current players an opportunity to win limited edition game art, video cards and more. Players actively work to recruit new players into the game and those scoring the most n00bs between November 2-30th will win.

• 1st prize: choose between an original drawing done in India ink, used in game design, OR a NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 480 graphics card.

• 2nd prize: an original drawing done in India ink, used in the game design, OR a lifetime subscription to Ryzom.

• 3rd, 4th, 5th and 6th prizes: a 3-month Ryzom subscription.

Read the full details on the Ryzom forum.

Associate Editor:
Follow me on Twitter: @MMORPGMom

• NiiehNiieh GhentPosts: 46Member

Ryzom needs more players, and they do not have the money to set up a big marketing campaign, so I think this is a good idea.  They gave every account a personal link to distribute and every person that registers via this link is a point for that account.

So without further ado... here's my link! :-) If you're interested in trying out one of the coolest games ever, feel free to use it:

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 Common
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • mattic65mattic65 Culloden, GAPosts: 190Member Uncommon

This was one of the first MMORPGs that I played that felt truly different. The art direction, the sandbox type gameplay, and the unique feel of the world itself grabbed me from the beginning. Once I get my new rig put together, might revisit this gem.