Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Mabinogi: Shakespeare Series to Continue

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

Mabinogi players will be able to continue their Shakespearean studies with the Merchant of Venice when it arrives in game. The Merchant of Venice is the third in a series of Shakespearean content preceded by Hamlet and Romeo & Juliet.

The Merchant of Venice arrived in game on October 29th along with a new Commerce System. Players can check out the merchant city of Belvast and "become Venetian merchants in their own right".

Players can also take advantage of new 'theater missions' and the dev team has reintroduced some popular items into the in-game store.

Read more about the new content on the Mabinogi site.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• MangaMaidenMangaMaiden Member Posts: 180

I'm guessing this only applies to Mabinogi NA? When was the last time EU had an update of any sorts? >_<

• RazeeksterRazeekster Member UncommonPosts: 2,591

Originally posted by MangaMaiden

I'm guessing this only applies to Mabinogi NA? When was the last time EU had an update of any sorts? >_<

Dude, give Nexon a break.

Mabinogi hasn't even been out in Europe for a year and you guys already are up to Generation 12.

Why are you aksing for more continent?

I doubt you've even finished all the generations to G12 .

Maybe you did but that's a ton of continent for Mabinogi EU to have when it hansn't even been out for a year there.

In the NA we actually felt bad that you guys had that much content dumped on your heads and didn't get a chance to experience it at a slower pace, and you want more?

Seems a bit much to ask of Nexon when they have already released over 90% of Mabinogi's patch updates in your region.

My suggestion is you enjoy Mabinogi's 12 Gnerations you have now to the fullest and make friends and just have fun.

There's so much to do and tons of skills to rank so just do that while you wait.

I know for a fact you haven't experienced all of what Mabinogi has yet because it hans't been in Europe long enough to do so.

Smile