Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

16 year old girl married 51 year old man? wait what

2»

Comments

• RobgmurRobgmur Member Posts: 322

ya no kiddin man.. strange

*Corsair Obsidian Series 650D *i5-2500K OC'd ~ 4.5
    *Asus P8Z68-V PRO/GEN3 mother board
    * Radeon HD 7970
    *8GB (4GBx2) 1600MHz Kingston HyperX
    *240GB Corsair Force GT Series SATA-III SSD

• HazelleHazelle Member Posts: 760

Originally posted by HardWalker

Originally posted by Scalebane

http://youtu.be/dOrD5kqyov0  

she's a great singer >.>

It's even auto-tuned. lol

Somebody didn't spend a lot of money producing that song that's for sure.

Nor did they spend a lot on that video - the location looks like a local lake and there weren't a lot of takes because at one point something distracts her from the camera and they left it in.

These types of "things" only happen when a person is humoured far more than they're talented.

Originally posted by Hazelle

she's a great singer >.>

Nor did they spend a lot on that video - the location looks like a local lake and there weren't a lot of takes because at one point something distracts her from the camera and they left it in.

These types of "things" only happen when a person is humoured far more than they're talented.

Don't be making fun of her true talent, it's god given .. no one can take that from her.

* Radeon HD 7970

Originally posted by Robgmur

she's a great singer >.>

Don't be making fun of her true talent, it's god given .. no one can take that from her.

Her true talent is 1 part young female and 2 parts silicone or saline.

• GrahorGrahor Member Posts: 828

I don't care.

From my own experience with younger girls I've found that being in a bed with comparatively immature person is no fun at all. I want a woman who has something between her ears, and I don't mean ideas about beautiful prince on white horse and chevalier sans peur et sans reproche. Some experience, some understanding of relationships and human nature and what it takes for both to have good experience in bed. But if they fit each other, well, who cares?

P.S. Age of consent is 13 around here, although with some caveats. And no terrible problems arise from that.

Originally posted by Grahor

I don't care.

From my own experience with younger girls I've found that being in a bed with comparatively immature person is no fun at all. I want a woman who has something between her ears, and I don't mean ideas about beautiful prince on white horse and chevalier sans peur et sans reproche. Some experience, some understanding of relationships and human nature and what it takes for both to have good experience in bed. But if they fit each other, well, who cares?

P.S. Age of consent is 13 around here, although with some caveats. And no terrible problems arise from that.

nothin like dating a 13 year old.. boy oh boy

* Radeon HD 7970

she's a great singer >.>

that would be really creepy if she had fake boobs and plastic surgery at 16ish lol??......!!

* Radeon HD 7970

• FinweFinwe Member CommonPosts: 3,106
    My great grandmother married my great grandfather when he was 22 and she was 13. No taboo then. Had four kids and stayed married the rest of their lives.

People are too easily shocked with things of this nature nowadays

"The greatest trick the devil played on humanity in the 20th century was convincing them that he didn't exist." (Paraphrasing) C.S. Lewis

"If a mother can kill her own child, what is left before I kill you and you kill me?" -Mother Teresa when talking about abortion after accepting the Nobel Peace Prize in 1979

Originally posted by Finwe

My great grandmother married my great grandfather when he was 22 and she was 13. No taboo then. Had four kids and stayed married the rest of their lives.

13 and 22 isn't that far off.. when a man is easily old enough to be your grandpa and you're a junior in highschool.... it is shocking. I know it isn't against the law by any means, but the nature of that specific event is unjust and just flat out comical.

* Radeon HD 7970

• DewmDewm Member UncommonPosts: 1,337

My dad is 19 years older then my mom (granted she was 26 and he was 45 when they got married)

But in 5 days they will celibrate 25 years. So, I dunno...I kinda think its weird but whatever.

And in the case of this story, she's a gold digger...but he's getting a nice young firm pair of teets to play with...so win win?

Please check out my channel. I do gaming reviews, gaming related reviews & lets plays. Thanks!
    https://www.youtube.com/user/BettyofDewm/videos

Originally posted by Dewm

My dad is 19 years older then my mom (granted she was 26 and he was 45 when they got married)

But in 5 days they will celibrate 25 years. So, I dunno...I kinda think its weird but whatever.

And in the case of this story, she's a gold digger...but he's getting a nice young firm pair of teets to play with...so win win?

I don't blame the guy, I would go hog wild if i was in his shoes.

* Radeon HD 7970

• CalmOceansCalmOceans Member UncommonPosts: 2,437

I have no problem with this, I really don't. I used to be in love with my 40 year-old English teacher, I would have so married her at the time. Honestly who cares as long as they're happy and as long as she's not abused it's fine by me.

she's a great singer >.>

that would be really creepy if she had fake boobs and plastic surgery at 16ish lol??......!!

All she needs is the consent of the same person that gave consent to her marriage.

As far as teens getting it done:

teens getting breast implants for graduation 

• generals3generals3 Member Posts: 3,307

Personally i merely think this is just an irrational act. Just think about it, when she will be middle aged he will be almost dead so to speak.  I just can't imagine someone would make such a choice after thinking about it a bit.

Fere libenter homines id quod volunt credunt.
    Among those who dislike oppression are many who like to oppress.

she's a great singer >.>

All she needs is the consent of the same person that gave consent to her marriage.

Plastic surgery is a double edged sword... it's awe full and all but big boobs are so great!! Right?  What sort of parent would allow their daughter to get fake breasts/ plastic surgery being that young?

* Radeon HD 7970

she's a great singer >.>

Plastic surgery is a double edged sword... it's awe full and all but big boobs are so great!! Right?  What sort of parent would allow their daughter to get fake breasts/ plastic surgery being that young?

The same sort of parent that would allow their 16 year old daughter to marry a 51 year old man...

bahaha... Touche

* Radeon HD 7970