Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

this is a great little game

aspekxaspekx Member UncommonPosts: 2,167

the interface takes a little getting used to and the game play mechanics aren't especially novel.

however, the storyline and gameplay are still fun.

i have 3 characters about lvl 10 so i'm not too sure about endgame, but so far i've not had a need to spend a dime on this fun and quirky mmo. quite frankly im the kind of person who goes for intense game complexity and while the game does have certain novel elements so far its not so complex. but i really love it. its almost instinctual for me to simply double click the Argo desktop icon rather than a number of other AAA mmo's i have been playing. why? i really don't know why. its friendly, its easy to pick up and quite frankly im enjoying the hell out of it.

i ll post more as i advance in level.

if you're looking to relax, to be entertained, and to not face the grinding complexities of 'carrot and stick' play, this is a great game to try out.

"There are at least two kinds of games.
One could be called finite, the other infinite.
A finite game is played for the purpose of winning,
an infinite game for the purpose of continuing play."
Finite and Infinite Games, James Carse

Comments

• drbaltazardrbaltazar Member UncommonPosts: 7,856

i got to agree so far it is a nice game.im just level 16 but not too shaby once the graphic were set-up.they cant leave the game graphic like they are now they are awfull .they need to default them in game to be set to higher quality

no major bug so far !the tree at entrance of city that has a hole in it wow it glows and it is so nice

before i was like wtf is this tree doing here now i understand more why it would be there with the good look on it!

• LadyAnjhLadyAnjh Member Posts: 2

RGO Online is set in the future, a future where the world lies in ruins in the aftermath of World War 4. The two races that emerged from the ashes, the Noblians and the Floressia, have been in constant warfare ever since. Their struggle is over a rare mineral called Earthdium. The game world of ARGO mixes standard fantasy elements with a Steampunk feel. This means players will be armed with swords, spells, and plasma guns. Mounts include wild beasts, and motorcycles. The game is developed by the Korean company MGame and is already live in Korea. Argo Online is a full fledged MMORPG with instanced raids for groups and guilds to tackle, varied PvP modes including battlegrounds where hundreds of players can participate, and a back-story that will help keep gamers immersed. The game has a solid character customization options, plenty of classes, and varied skills.

• WarzodWarzod Member RarePosts: 495

Originally posted by LadyAnjh

RGO Online is set in the future, a future where the world lies in ruins in the aftermath of World War 4. The two races that emerged from the ashes, the Noblians and the Floressia, have been in constant warfare ever since. Their struggle is over a rare mineral called Earthdium. The game world of ARGO mixes standard fantasy elements with a Steampunk feel. This means players will be armed with swords, spells, and plasma guns. Mounts include wild beasts, and motorcycles. The game is developed by the Korean company MGame and is already live in Korea. Argo Online is a full fledged MMORPG with instanced raids for groups and guilds to tackle, varied PvP modes including battlegrounds where hundreds of players can participate, and a back-story that will help keep gamers immersed. The game has a solid character customization options, plenty of classes, and varied skills.

And no people... I played this game for a long time and it was like playing a single player game. In all my time I remember finding people to group with twice. If you are a social gamer this is probably not the game for you as you will get a serious, Night of the Comet feel. If you like quirky solo RPGs then give it a go.

• notalentnotalent Member Posts: 123

i wish the playerbase was higher .. im really enjoying this game. actually one of my favorite mmorpgs ive played in a while. i think it would be a really fun game if there were more people playing it. hopefully it will get more popular.

• Dekarx12Dekarx12 Member UncommonPosts: 380

i played this game at launch... and i played it for a good week or 2 but after a while the game just started feeling all the same as every other mmo out there atm the moment... go kill X amount of these etc etc... another asain grinder really.. and yeh as another person said the community isnt 2 special either i think i grouped maybe once or twice... and as a person that likes to group and get to know people in the game... it just wasnt for me in the end... graphics r good though and some of the battlesystem mechcanics where good to on the up side

• drbaltazardrbaltazar Member UncommonPosts: 7,856

just a reminder ,this game is better looking then aika ,probably same engine in my view tho this is a better game if any are searching for a f2p game!

• kinartkinart Member UncommonPosts: 127

It will become good once it gets translated to English. Cause now it's not in English, it's in LOLish.

Just spent about 1 or 2 hours to figure out how to "enchant" some equipment, needed for a quest, and still didn't figured out.

And too much F2P mentality - strengthen your weapon, fuse your weapon, enchant your gear, eradium, normal eradium, normal enchanted eradium, red eradium... give me a f****ing break.