Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MMORPG.com will be down for maintenance beginning at midnight EST on Wednesday, August 31. Downtime is expected to last only a couple of hours.

Rusty Hearts: Natasha Character Joins the Ranks

SBFordSBFord Associate Editor - News ManagerThe CitadelPosts: 21,186MMORPG.COM Staff Epic

Perfect World Entertainment has announced the arrival of gun-toting Natasha into Rusty Hearts. She can dual-wield pistols and can use rifles. Natasha has other firearms-related abilities as well. The team has released a video to show off Natasha's skills:

Comments

• DevianeDeviane MTYPosts: 108Member Uncommon

im avoiding to play this game(certaainly looks fun)...if i get hooked i know i will want to buy  lots of those  cool looking outfits...damn PWE and their awesome vanity items...

• black_isleblack_isle IstanbulPosts: 243Member Uncommon

Too late. Surely wasn't gonna wait this long for them to add it after they teased it at character creation.

• MendelMendel Marietta, GAPosts: 1,297Member Uncommon

Odd.  I see no moose or squirrel.

Logic, my dear, merely enables one to be wrong with great authority.

• SBFordSBFord Associate Editor - News Manager The CitadelPosts: 21,186MMORPG.COM Staff Epic

@Mendel

LOL...and where is Boris Badenoff (sp?)? :) You have to be pretty old to get the Bullwinkle reference. :P

*crouches in corner with many-candled cake*