Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

i like it so far..tell me why i shouldnt..

odinsrathodinsrath Member UncommonPosts: 814

i downloaded it today and yes im likeing it alot so far..but i havent played it long yet..i have to goto work today

but you tell me what the game lacks / dislikes and cons

Comments

• AdvancedTechAdvancedTech Member UncommonPosts: 165

I also started today and like it. There also seems to be a good amount of support for the game, since every time I'm online theres always a couple GMs talking to everyone on chat

• quentin405quentin405 Member Posts: 468

Yeah, GamersFirst seems to be having ALOT of trouble with the server.. but I mean this is probably the most people they have ever dealth with at one time.. If you look at thier game catalog, its like really sad...  I mean Im happy, its good to see small companies grow but, i dont know.. Im keeping my fingers crossed..

If the servers up, and a certain zone isnt lagging, or if everythings not lagging the game is ALOT of fun.. Its like half sandbox, half themepark.. Its great..

I have a high level and a low level, if you really get into playing PM here and ill send you my toons name

• ElderknightElderknight Member UncommonPosts: 322

Gratz man, its nice to find a game thats fun to play, gluck.

Play to Crush !

• FoomerangFoomerang Member UncommonPosts: 5,628

Originally posted by odinsrath
    i downloaded it today and yes im likeing it alot so far..but i havent played it long yet..i have to goto work today

man just play it. if you find something you dont like about it, deal with it at that point in time.
  • unkindbeastunkindbeast Member Posts: 35

FYI to all. Remove Pando Media booster to fix the lag. It might not fix everything but will definitely help.

• OnigodOnigod Member UncommonPosts: 756

Becouse this is the official forum of negativity whe will start to ask about all negative and cons about a game that whe are currently enjoying so whe can start to hate it as soon as possible!

Seriously OP play the game and enjoy it for aslong as it lasts and eventually youll  think of your own cons. what i could see as a big con you could enjoy.

• TheLizardbonesTheLizardbones Member CommonPosts: 10,910

The combat was kind of wonky. I found myself just staying in the first person shooter mode...it was just easier to run around instead of switching modes. I've heard the end game is a bit 'meh', but I haven't gotten anywhere near it on any character.

That's about all the negative I can come up with. I was doing a primarily crafting character, with a 'rifleman' kind of build. Didn't have too much trouble doing anything.

I can not remember winning or losing a single debate on the internet.

• JudgeUKJudgeUK Member RarePosts: 1,679

Why be influenced by someone else's opinion?

Play the game. If it suits you - keep playing. If not - stop playing.

• alkarionlogalkarionlog Member EpicPosts: 3,584

well I don't know how they are handling the F2P thing, also I heard they kind did a NGE (like SWG) with changed several things in game,(also take note this is from the time I beta tested with can have changed things so it just a general idea)

well lets say you need to craft in this game, everything you need will come from craft you can have a usefull fighting char, with craft, also since you need int for most craft caps you will invest a little at least, take note too if you make any char who use guns you will be crafting ammo without stop, its was normal me when killing mobs and grinding quests be crafting 5-6 slots in ammo. so from what I know too F2P have limited crafting slots with IS A KILL to anyone playing this game, so you can forget the F2P of this game

note too you need to grind quests to have the best char you can get, because the reward for some quests is atributes points, from start using the xbow is good enough but when you get the first gun you will see the annoyance it is to get ammo.

later you will also have to grind mobs or quests who raise faction points so you can get better gear and or better skills, back then I used dual pistols and rifles with a good ammount of craft done, so just a note you need to like to craft to play this game.

FOR HONOR, FOR FREEDOM.... and for some money.
  • odinsrathodinsrath Member UncommonPosts: 814

ya..i rly like it..maybe could be a lil more action in this game but i like it alot **havent pvp yet** prolly wont cuz most f2p games with pvp have alot of people running around with epikgearz that they bought from a cash shop..tell ya the truth i dont even know if they do have cash shops..been busy doing other things..but i rly enjoy it

• XthosXthos Member UncommonPosts: 2,739

I thought a lot of the functions were good with the game, but it just looked so bland...I know its the setting, but to me thats what killed it early for me.

• astoriaastoria Member UncommonPosts: 1,677

I've subbed 3 times, I always like the game, but the one thing that never kept me was how much i ended up soloing. This could be different with the added options for fast travel, but situations like the following were always too common

1. can anyone help me with _____

2. sure I can

1. Okay I'm waiting in front of the base

2. Cool. I'll be there in 30 minutes.

"Never met a pack of humans that were any different. Look at the idiots that get elected every couple of years. You really consider those guys more mature than us? The only difference between us and them is, when they gank some noobs and take their stuff, the noobs actually die." - Madimorga

• KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,500

I really enjoyed the game when I played, however once I got into the upper 20's the population really dwindled and I felt like I really was in a wasteland.  Interaction with other players, even guildmates was almost nil so I moved on.

But if the F2P model has brought a solid influx of players, I might one day come back myself for a visit.

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• Ramones274Ramones274 Member Posts: 366

My current flavor of the week.

Name in game is:  Deftoned   Hit me up!

There are two kinds of people in this world. People who pick their nose.. and liars.

• marinridermarinrider Member UncommonPosts: 1,556

Originally posted by Foomerang

man just play it. if you find something you dont like about it, deal with it at that point in time.

This!

The moment someone tells you that something is broken/ not right is the instant that you will notice the problem and stop having as much fun.