Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

So... what did you vote for the Heal class names?

mmoguy43mmoguy43 Member UncommonPosts: 2,770

Did you pick the commonly used ones they thesaurus'd or what was the other one you came up with?

Comments

• xaid00xaid00 Member CommonPosts: 4

i submitted battlesmith for autobots and artifice for decepticons

• WolfHaartWolfHaart Member UncommonPosts: 216

I was tired, so I took my own (not the best) names.

Autobot - Techobot

Decepticon - Mastercon

• SirAgravaineSirAgravaine Member RarePosts: 520

Medic for Autobots, because that is precisely what Ratchet was: Medical Officer

Informer for Decepticons, because it sounds deceptive enough

• SirBalinSirBalin Member UncommonPosts: 1,300

I tried to think of something totally different, in fact...they were so different that I don't recall what they were, lol

Incognito
    www.incognito-gaming.us
    "You're either with us or against us"

• TenacioTenacio Member UncommonPosts: 9

I went for retro names for the healers,

Autobots = Pioneer, the first battlefiedl engineers

Decepticons = Overseer, seemed like a good oposite to Pioneer.

• JudgeThaneJudgeThane Member UncommonPosts: 63

I used WarTech for Autobots and BattleMaster for Decepticons. Yes I know the names are similiar as I don't expect them to use either but they could use one, who knows.

• KrenubisKrenubis Member Posts: 3

i went with sergeon for autobot

• moosecatlolmoosecatlol Member RarePosts: 1,530

Voted "RandySavage" for the Autobots, and "John Wilkes Booth" for the Decepticons.

• PanzakatPanzakat Member Posts: 24

Originally posted by PrinceDamien

I was tired, so I took my own (not the best) names.

Autobot - Techobot

Decepticon - Mastercon

lol almost exactly the same..

went for Technobot and mechacon... While trying really hard to resist the temptation to write healbot in the 1st box... because I can see lfg channel...  looking for tank dps and healbot /pst....

• SirBalinSirBalin Member UncommonPosts: 1,300

I just wanted to bump the thread because I want this community staying active, really excited for this mmo

Incognito
    www.incognito-gaming.us
    "You're either with us or against us"

• FaelsunFaelsun Member UncommonPosts: 501

Probably medic or some kind of Engineering spec or Eng offshoot. I imagine they wont go over the top on the Functions. Assault, Engineering, Gunner, Medic, Defensive/Offensive Tactician, Troop Transport ETC. Functions always exists when their is a need if their is no need then it probably wont be in game. I imagine Fucntion will = Class or specialty and their will be custization within that class. Some stats like Courage wont be in game because its not a text based rpg so they will scrap that. Honestly I imagine few people will want to be a medic starting off, so what you will see is an assortment of available medical bays at your disposal if I had to guess.