Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

World of Warcraft: Virtual Blizzcon Tickets Ready for Order

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

Can't attend this weekend's Blizzcon in Anaheim, California? Dying to know the latest details about all things Blizzard but can't afford the airfare? No problem! Blizzard has over 50 hours of Blizzcon programming scheduled via cable and satellite channels worldwide.

The 'Virtual Ticket' comes in at a comfortable $39.99 and includes an exclusive Blizzcon 2011 World of Warcraft pet (the fearsome-ish Murkablo) and an as-yet unannounced Starcraft II gift as well.

In addition to Blizzard news, virtual attendees will also have access the convention-ending concert by the Foo Fighters.

Grab your Blizzcon Virtual Ticket.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• expressoexpresso Member UncommonPosts: 2,218

As much as I sing Blizzrad praises I think this is over priced and not just by a little.  Maybe they should add options ie just $5 to see the opening show then $5 for the Sc2 multiplayer etc.

$10 seems more appropirate but hey I guess the price is largly set by DIRECTtv.

I'll catch it on youtube a few hours later.

• DJJazzyDJJazzy Member UncommonPosts: 2,053

Well at least it's not as bad as the Boxing pay per view prices are. $80 for the main event that lasts 10 minutes.

• coomscooms Member Posts: 219

Meh ill just watch someone's stream on justin tv or some other streaming service. Happens every year..

• ReizlaReizla Member RarePosts: 4,092

Originally posted by expresso

As much as I sing Blizzrad praises I think this is over priced and not just by a little.  Maybe they should add options ie just $5 to see the opening show then $5 for the Sc2 multiplayer etc.

$10 seems more appropirate but hey I guess the price is largly set by DIRECTtv.

I'll catch it on youtube a few hours later.

Saw it on the Blizzard site a while back as well. Thought it was kinda overprized as well, just to see a few short streams.

Basically, you pay $40 for an in-game pet that does nothing at all...

• quentin405quentin405 Member Posts: 468

The foo fighters .... o.O

• PurutzilPurutzil Member UncommonPosts: 3,048

Hurray, something that isn't worth the price. At least it seems cheaper to me then what they might charged before. Even if I was an avid fan, I'd not pay $10 to watch something I could check out on the internet shortly after anyways.

• UlfhoggUlfhogg Member Posts: 6

Like Apple they have something that few companies has, zombie costumer, they will pay any amount for anything, even if it is a poop on a stick.

• itgrowlsitgrowls Member Posts: 2,951

WoW just WoW they have truly become too big for their britches and people ACTUALLY pay that much to go. sigh. let's see the value....reveal Titan? no.... changing out that Marine Biologist so the game can actually progress again? no.....revealing the new expansion? maybe but not confirmed.... revealing updates that will bring WoW out of the dark ages in ui elements? no....sooo why should anyone pay that much again?

• TiiKiiTiiKii Member UncommonPosts: 163

I would of liked to watch that.. BUT - $40 is just way to much for these life and times :(

"Huntress"