Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

oh great, nexon! (no EU ips allowed)

13»

Comments

• TorgenTorgen MoenchengladbachMember Posts: 154

Originally posted by rob1610

You should know by now that Nexon are useless. Don't get me wrong, they've worked on some great games, it's just their customer service and so forth that sucks. Be glad, though, they're not as bad as Capcom and one of their Japanese MMORPG's; only available in Japan, all IP's outside Japan (except certain Asian countries) are blocked from accessing the game and so far they have no intentions to release the game outside of Japan.

Never heared of a japanese mmorpg from Capcom. Can anyone tell me the name? I would love to know what they are withholding from us.

• razzashrazzash LodzMember Posts: 31 Uncommon

Monster Hunter Frontier?

• TalRashaTalRasha GroningenMember Posts: 827 Uncommon

Originally posted by alakram

Originally posted by Ezhae

Actually with Dragon Nest, some other company bought the EU release rights.
    http://dn.cherrycredits.com/

Im downloading it now, gonna give it a try.

Downloaded, they also have a torrent link, very usefull. No nasty Panda Media Booster crap.

SEA do not ban Europe IPs, there is also no gamebreaking latency issue when playing from Europe.

• LexinLexin Ellenville, NYMember Posts: 701 Uncommon

Works both ways... I have tried to play some MMO's not available in the US and get IP banned when trying to access EU versions of the game. Also all port MMO's are WAY behind the original and updates are far apart.

13»