Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Rise of Immortals

Hello everyone! I'll be streaming my first impressions of Rise of Immortals, a new free to play MOBA on the PC market over at http://www.shadeegaming.com come check it out!

Comments

• crisalixcrisalix Member Posts: 4

Tried it out last beta phase... Complete ****. Character response is horrible. Pathing is the worst ive seen in any game. Champs are bad. Dont waste ur time. Wanna try a quality moba that in my opinion is better than LoL try realm of the titans

Besides their contests which i cant enter anyway, it's a fairly horrible game, which disappoints me. I expected better from Petroglyph studios but it is just better than LOL in one point: music in game is sure Badass but just it.

The gameplay isn't much different from any other MOBA, so it's fine in that regard; however, the graphics are just so bad. It's like a lesser form of Diablo 1's graphics.

• shadeypwnsshadeypwns Member Posts: 41

I like it, I'll be doing some videos on it a review/guides/etc. and streaming it over the next week or so at least

• taigahallataigahalla Member UncommonPosts: 9

Haha it is an exact copy of Heroes of Newerth, and even a bit of League of Legends.

Neither of those games have persistent champion levels, or a social hub.

• quentin405quentin405 Member Posts: 468

I really really wanted to try this game.. It being on Steam made it even more appealing.. I installed it, and appearently its incompatible with a bunch of AMD processors.. So i was like , uninstall :p

That stinks :/

I got lucky I guess with it working for mine